What language and framework would you choose to rewrite Any Forums website

What language and framework would you choose to rewrite Any Forums website

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (300x316, 32.29K)

LAMP

c

Html js in a way that could be spoofed with a dedicated program as little python as possible.

Rust and Node.

REACT, the backend doesn't matter

React web2.0 bloat.js material design type shit. I will also put out an Electron app just to yank on some chains. Website will take a full 2 minutes to load and there will be banner ads, margin ads, pop up ads, and a js script that detects your mouse drifting toward the edge of the screen (trying to escape my nightmare version of 4chins) so I can display a final pop-up that asks you to not leave yet and enter your email for a daily newsletter.

I would put TempleOS as the interpreter or translator.
I don't give a fuck if you fags don't like it.
Look, the golden calf! *snickers*
Let's ask God. Is Op a fag today? Embezzle warped Anonymity random value incredible obtainable
*snickers*

ELM frontend, Clojure backend.

Golang. Everything hand written, no frameworks. No software stacks. Nothing except my own blood, sweat, and monster energy estrogen filled tears.

Perl, CGI.pm

Thank you, Monster tranny.

We should use a Java applet

Common Lisp.

I'd be right there with you.

C++ with RAII for all memory management and index checked arrays so that it's memory safe.

Go, standard library only

Attached: literally_me.jpg (828x930, 68.56K)

If Any Forums had gone down forever, and I alone could bring it back in any language/framework I wanted, I would probably have to choose to not.

Go Microservice-based architecture with a Kubernetes service mesh based architecture.

this it's the only best way.

React+Typescript with Java backend so it can be maintained forever

HolyC

Attached: VirtualBox_TOS_25_07_2022_17_25_34.png (640x480, 23.96K)

look at this dude who has no idea what an interpreter is

Assembly x86_64