Have itchy asshole. How to fix?

Have itchy asshole. How to fix?

Attached: cabbbe8b840ff11e904981b7c14a8d4a.jpg (1080x1080, 204.56K)

take showers
get toilet paper that doesnt flake
wipe better
eat fiber
if that don't work:
you have worms

Show area of inflamation, OP

Probably because you shaved that thing somedays ago for your anal pleasure lmfao

Attached: dh.jpg (2586x864, 149.32K)

Scratch

might be fiber. i have had it so bad a few times i wiped until my asshole bled a little

SHOW ASSHOLE NOW

that'll do it

Wash your ass after you take a shit

Buy a bidet/washlet, especially if you are American they only cost like 50-100 on the low end and you can learn to install it on YouTube
Think about it' after you take a shit, you wash your hands that almost touched shit through paper every time you sit down. Why shouldn't you at least wash off your asshole with water BEFORE wiping it?
For me, it's the Toto washlet.

Send us some pics so we can get more information

you can tell someone in America is getting their assholes sucked if they have a bidet

This is why a daily shower is important

You would be the one to advertise getting squirted in the asshole, faggot.

Attached: 1650423873856.gif (230x180, 1.94M)

Nah, I wish. This is just one way Americans are behind the times. The Arabic world is actually based because they never take a shit without washing their ass.
To be honest, if ass washing were more common, ass eating would be considered less "nasty."

If manually squirt water in my own asshole to clean it makes me a faggot, I guess I am.

I guess touching my dick to pee makes me a fogggot too?

>fogggot
Yes you are

Attached: Battlefrogs.jpg (256x352, 116.04K)

Drag it on the rug like everybody else.

You have pin worms. They're common. You get them from touching something infected by their eggs and then having them get in your mouth before you washed your hands. Get the pinworm medicine at a pharmacy and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS (trust me)

Attached: 1477576771161.jpg (288x268, 8.73K)

don't bidets just spray the shit water all over the place? wipes are costly in the long run but i feel are more clean

Okay then at least I am a faggot with a clean dick and asshole instead of leaving shit on it scratching all the time.

>He who cleans must be expecting a visit

Attached: TMNTsensei.png (341x302, 160.83K)

You wash your hands why don't you wash your ass? Wipe are 2nd best Toilet paper is if you can't do better or are just American.
You can keep a pack of wet wipes in your car or in your desk at work.

Do eurofags really not have showers?

Shit is a caustic substance. If you don't clean that shit off completely it will literally start to eat through your asshole.

Jam a wire brush up there. Sweet relief.

Trust me user, no one eats my ass. If they did though, it would be clean for them. Just like Muslim do for Allah.

because i can actually wash my hands with soap?
washing them with water would barely clean them, just like the water spraying my asshole

Anal itching can have a number of causes, but they all indicate irritation in the area.

You might have some irritation from contact with irritants in laundry detergent, most typically perfumes. It could be cause by aggressive wiping, or issues with passing stools. Stool problems can be caused by lack of fibre (there is coarse and fine fibre, water and fat soluble as well. Food like hi-fibre cereals may be too coarse and actually make the issue worse, especially if you don't drink enough water. Find a finer fibre source, like metamucil if your bowel movements are far between, like 3 or more days, or irregular).

Poor toilet habits, like excessive pushing can irritate or worsen things like minor scratches, hemmoroids or fissures (tears).

If you get stinging along with bowel movements or 'sharp' farts, you may have a fissure. It's important to know if you have hemmoroids or a fissure because the treatment is opposite - fissures need increase blood flow, hemmoroids need reduced blood flow. NEVER use hemmorid products on a fissure.

Don't suddenly take in tons of fibre - build up slowly if you think you need more. In addition, avoid: coffee, sugary drinks, fried foods, excessive carbs.

In attempting to relive the itching, scratching is never a good idea, you will only make the irritation worse. Avoid excessive heat, like hot shower water directly on the anus. Cool is generally better.

If you can afford it, I would strongly recommend not using toilet paper and switching to a bidet. You can still use toilet paper, but not to wipe. Fold it up, and press gently to dry.

If you can't afford a bidet, scent-free baby wipes are still better than toilet paper.

Toiletpaper has tiny fibres that get left behind and they can create and prolong irritation.

If you MUST use toilet paper, try wetting it a bit and do your best to minimize wiping in favor of pat to clean.

Being at a healthy weight also helps. Circulation can be impeded by prolonged sitting, so get moving

Yes, also bidet/washlet is a asshole/vagina specific shower, smooth brain.

/end thread

get fucked by horse

Water jet then dry is better than just wiping off with a piece of toilet paper. You are making my argument easier.