/sqt/ – Stupid Questions Thread

wizdom edition

Read the sticky:
>GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones
How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows

Previous Thread:

Attached: tracks.jpg (457x522, 89.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keka.io/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good morning microsoft azure sirs
can I redeem list of containers running in some AKS cluster inside Resource Graph Explorer?

I'm looking for a tech youtuber that was quite popular in the late 2000s and early 2010s or something like that. I'm pretty sure his channel tanked and nobody watches him nowadays.
He was a white guy in his 30s, short black hair, wore glasses. He always sits behind a desk and there's a bunch of lights and shit on his left (right side of the screen). His voice is incredibly annoying and whinny and sounds like a teenage tranny.
He used to review a lot of apple shit I think.

Attached: youtubers-follow-1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 68.68K)

I had a lot of crashes on Debian stable so I decied to check my ram with memtest86.
Memtest found a lot of errors but I've since switched to Fedora and the crashes are gone.
Are the errors that memtest spits out just false positives?

What are the easiest methods to clone my OS's SSD? I've never done this before so I'm unsure where to look that isn't a total gimmick.

paragon hard disk manger, you can clone the drive while you are using it.
but what are you cloning it to? as an image or to another SSD?

Another SSD. I need more than 100GB moving to half a terabyte.

-macrium
-aoemei

You have failing RAM man, just replace it if possible. If you have soldered in RAM than I'm sorry, It's over (or expensive-ish). RAM can throw more errors when heated, so thats one thing.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: tpms.jpg (1500x1500, 218.24K)

Whats the best cheapest mouse for big hands?

this is my first time uploading 4K video to youtube, does it always take this long ?

Attached: 1651044356859.png (390x167, 9.05K)

Going from Vista to Windows 10 Pro. What should I expect?
Can I still download and use pirated games/softwares?

Loading the captcha, whether noscript or not, appears to crash my tab on Firefox. Is someone else experiencing the same issue lately?

You can expect the usual W10 downgrade.
Yes.

Install Windows 10 LTSC.

I ordered a laptop (Omen 15).
Is there a way to check what GPU it has before I install windows? I want to send it right back if its the wrong type.

>what to expect
Being asked to sign in to everything
In OS advertisments and bloatware
>can I sail the 7 seas?
Yes, you can still pirate everything

>before I install windows?
?
does it come with linux?
I used inxi

Attached: use-inxi-command-linux-03.png (936x642, 311.81K)

im sharing an encrypted 7z file because it encrypts file names too but for some reason iphones don't support this? how would applefags open encrypted 7z files on their toddler phones?

yes

keka.io/en/

nope

check the browser console for any errors

vertical mouse logitech

looks great. but is this also available on iphones? im only seeing downloads and screenshots for mac. i honestly dont know how the apple ecosystem works and im not planning to learn it

>but is this also available on iphones?
probably not and it's a paid app

just use other method. like e.g. mega files that need a password to see the contents of the link