Whole point of AI recognition is to make shit simpler for people

>whole point of AI recognition is to make shit simpler for people
>captcha exists as AI generated garbage that is difficult for people to understand
>bots making anti-bot measures are targeting humans because humans are retarded with their logic and context and shouldn't be making bots or AI because people are only a couple degrees above not involuntarily huffing glue and eating crayons

Attached: 1657373051940.jpg (2448x3264, 610.71K)

the capcha is NOT hard lol, nor is it AI-generated. you're just a retard

Yeah, when i first saw the AI generated photo captcha, i was shocked at the stupidity of the idea. At least google captcha helped to train the auto pilot for cars, lol.

>nor is it AI-generated
What the fuck is this then

Attached: IMG_0980.jpg (813x1231, 215.67K)

>nor is it AI-generated
Prove it

FUCK THIS type of captcha. It's always 3 pages and you have to compare trains and buses on 100p images. Any other captcha is better. If Any Forums started using this one i would have to either buy a pass or quit because i never get that shit first try

>In the zoomer's mind procedural generation = ZOMGERS AN AI DID IT because both involve computers
I hate nu-nu Any Forums

EPIC post

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>newfag that doesn't know this was Any Forums's captcha for years until a few months ago
wew lad

Any Forums's captcha was google captcha which is FAR better than hcaptcha(seen in the image). google captcha usually only has 1 page and is far easier than hcaptcha

Hcptcha is much easier and also works in tor browser (google captcha rarely does).

>because people are only a couple degrees above not involuntarily huffing glue and eating crayons
they are actually just a tiktok meme of doing that

Attached: firefox_PE3eAaW1um.png (924x1143, 64.5K)

How has this not been banned?

How would you ban it? And when you answer that, why would you ban it?

rarely works

>whole point of AI recognition is to make shit simpler for people
No, it's not.
>captcha is AI generated
It's not.

Because people who think like you are retarded

I made about 8 posts with the new version, so far all have been correct right away.

user, Any Forums niggered half the input on the google captchas for ages. It was fun while it lasted.

Because there's no way for the Any Forums server to know it's being used.