Let me guess, you need “more”?

Let me guess, you need “more”?

Attached: E67843BD-3F70-4CEC-B71F-55FB3532E4D2.jpg (2500x2500, 459.03K)

yeah i need surround sound

so you have more than two ears?

>he thinks audio is 2 dimensional

Yes, the superior version.

Attached: BD442844_DT250-config_1_PerspectiveLeft_Professional-Headphone-Made-In-Germany_1_1_1024x.jpg (800x600, 34.37K)

>Still listening in stereo
hows that 60 year old tech working out for you gramps?

Attached: Dolby-Atmos.jpg (600x432, 117.65K)

>he thinks two speakers can somehow generate actual surround sound

Yes. and I would still have the same amount of ears regardless of how many speakers there are so no matter what your point is shit

Wearing mine right now. I've been using MDRs since the late 80s. Back then my parents bought them. The V6s. I bought my first set of 7506s in the late 90s and have been using them since (although I've had a few pairs over the years).

they can generate positional audio.

Have you never played a video game and heard something happen behind or above or below you?

Less, actually. I use the MDR-V6 with a DIY headset mic mod. Built the headset mic myself as well, from flexible stainless conduit, a high quality electret condenser capsule, and 3.5mm jack. Can't beat it for gaming, chatting or phone calls.

I haven't played a video game since i was 15 or 16

That's simple panning you fucking knob. They've been doing fake stereo that way since the 1950s.

More than one speaker on one side generates audio that reaches your ear at different times and your brain works out where in 3d space it is from that. Doesn't work with 2 fucking speakers, one per fucking ear.
Um, no. Because that's not how 2 fucking speakers work.

I've had my HD600s for 10 years and I've never found anything to replace them.

I live in a house with other people so this isn’t viable.

You do understand that nothing besides blockbuster Hollywood summer flicks are recorded, mixed, and mastered in surround and that it's just a fake effect generated in software 95% of the time, right?

apart from my 5.1 music albums blurays, surround TV shows and Dolby Atmos video games, you'd be right.

I don't need this.

Attached: LMC_20220725_132815_8.4.300.jpg (3000x4000, 1.95M)

what is binaural audio

while sturdy as hell, they sound like shit