Is writing C++ on Windows the best programming experience possible?

Is writing C++ on Windows the best programming experience possible?

Attached: c50.jpg (1000x5000, 319.83K)

I think I tried three times and it was horrible
is it even possible without paying a fuckton for a microsoft IDE?

Visual studio is all what you need, there are few other IDE so everything is available but you need to download and install it, Windows is a consumer OS by default programmers need to do some configuration.

no
c# on windows is

fuck you op

Attached: vaccine.jpg (480x600, 64.47K)

visual studio community edition is free, retard

>(((free)))
they ban your MS accounts if you only use them for VS

source: i forgot my meds this morning

thanks, fuck you too

No. There's no good package managers (vcpkg is useless since you can't select a version and there's no separate packages for major versions) so installing anything but the most basic header-only/drag-and-drop libraries is gonna be a huge pain in the ass. Contrast that with GNU/Linux or MacOS where you can painlessly install dependencies using a package manager and the linker will find them. Admittedly Brew is slow as shit and you might have to give the linker a hand for some libraries, but Linux just works for most distros.

They literally locked all 3 of my accounts I used to migrate my Minecraft accounts. They 100% lock accounts that aren't actively used for their datamining shit.

In my experience, it's one of the fucking worst. Writing C++ or Python on Linux with a JetBrains IDE is way better.

>Visual Studio Gimped edition is free
M$ strip all the good features out of it.

replying

>a programming language
>c#

Linux >> macOS > Windows for development.

No.

Attached: COMPILER_FUN.gif (842x654, 2.22M)

Yes, because they're the only ones with a mostly working C++20 implementation.

Yes but your image sucks

Nigger faggot fucker horsefucker jew goyim troon

have you tried using names different than Kikeslayer McNiggersky?