Is this an acceptable meal for a white man?

Is this an acceptable meal for a white man?
>Tortilla and chicken soup with pinto beans made by my Latina gf

Attached: IMG_20220522_190753_378.jpg (2350x2350, 558.64K)

Looks pretty good. 8/10 would consume

too spicy

Thanks user. It was actually pretty good

no. also race-mixing is degenerate, kys larping tranny nigger faggot beaner kike subhuman ywnbaw

why tf would it not be acceptable?

What an asinine question. Im latino, can I go to walmart? Can I watch a ball game? Can I have sex with a white woman? What are you getting at?

Mexican food is good but Latin women are the worst

Says the teenager who has never even had sex.

>he exclusively fucks ghetto hood rats from the bronx

Relax vato. I'm just trolling. I love my woman very much and I love her food.

Attached: GTFO..png (1169x746, 717.96K)

Kek

Attached: images (2).png (252x200, 7.85K)

>projecting this hard
ywnbaw tranny incel kys
back to plebbit or Any Forums, frogposting faggot trannies and larpers ywnbaw kys

Im not taking it that serious, it is a dumb question though. Would any of your relatives be into latino men like me?

You must be at least 18 yo to be on Any Forums

>t. projecting underage tranny
ngmi ywnbaw kys

Actually, maybe. My sister married a man from Mexico whom works in the farming community In northern California. She lives among them and has a family with them.

How much money does he make though? And is he relatively attractive by american standards socially and phsyically? Cant imagine a supermexican dude would get with an all american white chick

Well, it happened. I don't think he makes a ton of money but he is a supervisor because he is bilingual. His dad I think is an OG up there in the farm work. They have a nice little place, three kids and decent vehicles. I think they're doing pretty good. I wouldn't say he's a super attractive guy or anything. They just fell in love I guess and made a life together. She used to send me pictures of her in the kitchen with all the Mexican women making tamales and the birthday parties with all the kids from the neighborhood there and stuff like that.

Huh. Well, thats life I guess. What kind of mexican is your girlfriend? Mexican from southern american? Mexican from central or mexican from mexico?
What kind of white are you?
I want to fuck a white girl before I die

I believe her dad came from somewhere in Mexico near Texas. He's really cool he looks like an old cholo vato dude. I'm just a white mutt. I think I have some sicilian, German, Irish whatever. I hope you get some white pussy too bro. Latina is better tho imo

Like legit cholo og or just a dude that grew up in that environment, kinda like how some people are from east LA and never banged but they still kinda have that east la vibe to them.
Latinas can be hot, so can white chicks. Im just a horny bastard that wants to experience all kinds of women before I die, specifically a pale white goth chick with big juggs. I have a thing for white chicks with big juggs.

Looks like nigger food

This guy

Nah he doesn't look like a gang banger or nothing he's just got his hair all slicked back hella smooth and perfect. He's like in his early 70s. He just has like real Mexican features and looks more like maybe one of those bandido guys you see with the guns and the bullets across their chest. lol well I hope you get yourself awake goth chick to experience. Get that out of your system. lol

Cooking is the only thing she'll be good after the wall.
30y or so

who gives a shit?
raceb8 r8 8/8

Ethnic features really tend to just be extremely prominent in old age across the board. Cant escape your genes I guess

Op here

Attached: images (35).jpg (183x275, 5.66K)

Yeah he's fucking cool looking tho. Also very kind and gentle demeanor. He and I are cool

imagine OP thinking he's white

Attached: word-bubble-wow.png (591x500, 141.83K)