I want to rid myself of electronics. So far I have bought a typewriter and a nice well made pen...

I want to rid myself of electronics. So far I have bought a typewriter and a nice well made pen. What else can I buy to make my life easier?

Attached: ty[p.png (1080x809, 912.94K)

did you post this from your typewriter?

A computer

you can't buy a mindset
it's why richfags still off themselves occassionally

I forgot I also bought a handcrank vinyl player and I'm looking for some nice encyclopedias

I'm gathering information on items I need before I remove all electronics from my life.
I'm not buying a mindset I already have the mindset I just want to buy a bunch of useful things to make my life easier

when all electronics are gone and you need to gather more information what will you do?

Go to the library

buy a pestle and mortar

You should take your medication and stop buying useless things before you burn your house down with retarded oil lamps

I think I have found the secret to life.

>burning your house down with oil lamps because you are a retard luddite is the secret to life

No modern conveniences dulls our brain. When life is too easy our brains become dulled and slow down. Also the LED's definitely mess your brain

buy a bike

hahaha yeah right, you wont do that and everyone knows it

Soccer mom tier medical understanding. I take it back, definitely burn your house down with oil lamps.

I already go to library often

a sewing kit and knitting needles and learn how to make your own clothes.
sounds gay but its a vital skill to the a man of the WIlderness

It's absolutely true. I changed my white LED's to Edison bulbs and I felt much calmer. much more present. Try it.

I don't think I will go this far at least now. Maybe later in life.

No, go get some oil lamps. Actually get some candles, and light them really close to some oily rags. Please.

I will soon