HAPPENING: SATANIC INTERNET RITUAL

>REMOVE “H” FROM “WATCH” IN ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO URL LINK!
>THEN HIT ENTER!

The fact that incomplete URL directs there, has to be some kind of DNS manipulation that Google must be unaware of.
What do you guys think?

Attached: 8A57D4FC-B151-48FB-8A80-052471BE8804.png (600x624, 235.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7iFXyLah2oQ
web.archive.org/web/20210715200304/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPjrIGunvc
youtube.com/c/wathc/channels
youtube.com/watc
youtube.com/c/watc/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a channel redirect, someone claimed the "watc" channel.

It's youtube.com/watc in the same way youtube.com/microsoft works, except it redirects to a video rather than a channel page.

It's like being an email provider and allowing users to claim admin@ or no-reply@ address.

>What do you guys think?
i want satan to win and i hate OP

Attached: 261e6f7408308826.jpg (788x531, 121.54K)

These are clips(?) of that really old Channel 666 video. Still bizarre that the link redirects to those for whatever reason

youtu.be/7iFXyLah2oQ

Do
>youtube.com/666
and it redirected u to the same video!

Same guy from 17 years ago must still be involved. But how? Is he a YouTube employee. I can’t imagine working for the same company for so long.

Someone must be taking advantage of an XSS somewhere on youtube.

Attached: EEFC11A7-C97F-4856-8254-ED0CD80D7937.jpg (1000x915, 149.04K)

>DNS manipulation
wtf are you talking about OP?

Can't win the war. Games rigged from the beginning. He knows it and is in on it.

he can win battles though

>will be patch soon
>no worries

Attached: 1655287733067.jpg (1033x1280, 313.59K)

Unlikely YouTube would allow that if they found out.
Yep

explained it

>The watc one comes from some fag in the OG community, seems he took over a bunch of 4-char usernames years back and recently found how to enable channel -> video redirects

>He also showed how the redirect stuff worked in a video but vid was made private, luckily internet archive caught it though: >web.archive.org/web/20210715200304/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPjrIGunvc

>It's kinda neat since he has to enable some kind of discontinued feature flag in the response from YT, probably gonna get fixed properly soon though if it hasn't already.

Attached: 1658638031240.webm (480x854, 2.9M)

fuck off retard, we've had this thread like 100 times past 24 hours and people explained this shit in every one of them
for fucks sake is this some raid?

It's this guy, his profile is glitched too, infinite scrolling on the "channels" tab
youtube.com/c/wathc/channels

Shut the fuck up freemason satanist

>except it redirects to a video rather than a channel page.
How?

It's just a custom channel URL it will ignore everything after the "?" If it doesn't know what to do with it

So in reality you're going to
youtube.com/watc "?q=AxEy1O" is ignored my only question is how it is redirecting to a video rather than a channel

The 666 video guy has nothing to do with this, the 666 url is actually _666_ or something along those lines. It belongs to someone on OGUsers who thought it'd be funny to redirect it there.

I know a few people who control these sorts of URL's, they're not really anything special, Google are just retarded for leaving them open to this sort of exploitation.

Some "official artist channel" feature maybe?
youtube.com/c/watc/about

>how it is redirecting to a video rather than a channel
watch the vid from

which part of this is exploitation?

cute girl but sadly no tits

>satanic ritual
lmao, yeah clown, everything is a satanic ritual. is a globe btw.

freemason detected