I absolutely love the Reddit redesign

Because I don't want to take Reddit seriously and how can you when it looks like the fucking forums of Nickelodeon. Seeing all those retarded snoovatars or whatever they're called next to comments. Watching people spending money on "Endless Coolness Awards" or a "You Dropped This, King Award". Mods stepping in because someone said a no-no word. It's great.

Attached: 05s9dfcv61z01.png (1896x1300, 523.67K)

old.reddit.com you fucking useless nigger

I have no feelings about Reddit's redesign, because I'm not a onions redditor homo, and don't use it. And I advise you to stop going there. You will never wash off that taint but maybe you can still avoid the worst damage

I forgot they even redesigned it

Any Forums thread about the usability of reddit

Attached: 1525633159663.png (670x623, 132.39K)

old.reddit is what I use and then Infinity on my phone. Works fine, you can turn off avatars and awards and all that shit.
Brave

at least old.reddit.com still works when i need to browse something

>leddit

Attached: 1658740129958.jpg (681x450, 119.29K)

kek

just wait, they will surely remove or at least severely limit this functionality in the near future because it's taking up resources that could be otherwise used serving more tranny subreddits

then I'll leave it for good

And it's apparently only a small % of traffic, according to some. But once they ditch it I'll stop using it on a browser. I just can't deal with the new design. Same if they make the captcha more annoying here.
I'll just switch to my phone full time

It's not a proper SPA site design, its about 50x slower, its poor web dev.

The community sucks now. Everything has bots sending shit to the top, votes are not verified, they don't even show you who upvoted or downvoted

Reddit seems abandoned by the devs. It's just a rotting shithole at this point. The redesign was never finished. The whole site is a horrible CPU hog, you need like Core i7 for smooth browsing. Still it's probably the only mainstream platform which allows shit like markdown. I tried other forums but they're desolate.

>core i7 for smooth browsing
i have a core i7 and it still feels sluggish whereas the old feels fast

Yeah it's pretty nice actually.

fuck off go back faggot this board is not for discussions about reddits design

Wife has always used the redesign and says that the old style is confusing and weird. I guess it's partly about what you're used to. But she almost never uses Reddit in browser anyway, instead using the (and may Allah have mercy for me for uttering this) official app.

Got perma banned this weekend.
Nothing really 4chanish, just bypassing subreddit bans with other acccounts.

>Old different accounts I log in get banned.
>New accounts that never commented anywhere get banned.

Is there a way or only VPN for a different IP and a bothersome browser fingerprint babysitting or some shit?

Attached: 1638226869325.jpg (720x588, 64.72K)

Attached: 1638373670732.jpg (1024x1003, 156.42K)

Because it's a lot easier for the bots to dominate all the top posts and easier to censor opinions you don't want out there, not by censoring them, but just keeping them hidden and nested.

Attached: 1658288052763764.jpg (1500x1943, 132.23K)