How many months does it take for your phone to lose battery?

How many months does it take for your phone to lose battery?

Attached: Samsungs-stable-Android-12-based-One-UI-4.0-update-is-here-for-the-Galaxy-S21-5G-series.jpg (1200x675, 193.84K)

seven years

You mean capacitance? Be more specific you midwit

I've had phones for 20 years and I have never lost a battery.

Attached: 1657779671335.png (565x720, 900.87K)

>capacitance
>on a battery
based retard

How dumb are you user

My four and a bit year old Galaxy S8's battery is at 86% health according to AccuBattery. The battery life on it was always fucking shit though.

>Sony Xperia 1 III

Around 0.03-0.05 months

friendly reminder to install android debug bridge (ADB) on your windows machine and then connect your phone via data USB line to the computer and login as shell. you can delete all the bloatware on your phone. does not require root.

this syntax is used to remove on the entire phone. previous pic is for a single user if the phone is shared

Attached: adb remove bloatware alt syntax.png (1146x347, 174.19K)

Attached: adb remove bloatware.png (931x633, 63.77K)

I forgot to glue in a replacement battery once and when I (slightly) dropped it, the connector ripped off

I've had 2 new batteries in my Nexus 6 (bought at release), not because they died but because they needed charging more than once every 3 days, so 36 months?

reminder that that percentage is not on a linear scale, but exponential
80% "health" is equivalent to roughly 50% design capacity

I miss that weather widget. fuck you Samsung.

Not according to the app itself, which estimates it as being at 2571mAh. I think I'd notice if it was nearing 50% of the original capacity, because that'd be about 30 minutes of doing anything more demanding than checking the time. Fuck Samshit. Never again. But I will NOT consoom the new phone until this one dies or eat the bugs.

Attached: Soran.jpg (603x542, 55.83K)

I use a wall phone
No need to worry about batteries, Spam texts, people annoying you when your out of the office / Home fuck having a tracking device in my pocket

Attached: wall-phone-w-dialpad-black-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 116.73K)

3 years of regular use. at such point the battery has lost enough capacity your phone is as reliable as joe biden.
if you do what i do however, you can greatly extend your battery life to 6+ years.
> disable sync - wifi - bluetooth - nfc - location.. etc.
> airplane mode when not expecting calls.
> don't use your phone for tasks that can be done on pc.
> never install video games or any apps that cause your phone to heat up.
> battery saver 24/7 lowering screen brightness / resolution / refresh rate.
> recharge only when battery reaches 10-30%.
> if you ever store your phone. charge it to 50% only, shut it down and store in a cold place.

good stuff user but how do i if know the app to be uninstalled is a prerequisite to another app i'm using

Depends on where I leave the battery

Months? Mine dies in a day and a half.