Internship

>internship
>need five years of experience

Attached: Untitled.jpg (691x474, 74.32K)

If you weren't making connections or getting internships through family since high school (You ARE from a successful family with professional connections. Right, user?) then you aren't going to make it. Simple as.
Making college free for working class leeches from low IQ families was the Yuropoor's downfall.

That looks like a janitor "internship".

>Handing college entry to everyone was the Yuropoor's downfall.
FTFY
It was America's "social justice"-crap that took us there, though.
University being affordable worked out in Europe, because there were strong ability-based filters in place to prevent unfit people from going there.
That doesn't mix with everyone getting a high school diploma on the "diversity"-ticket, though. Grades have been massively inflated over the last decade or so to enable even the last retard to attend university.
That works in the US where you have to pay for attending university/college, but not in Europe where those retards at least realize they wouldn't stand a chance in anything requiring mathematics, so they all go into political sciences, philosophy or gender.
Thanks for ruining everything for all of us, woketards. I hope you at least get to witness the hellfire you have set up yourselves.

The people pushing these things are living comfortably

>Windows 2000
Based, I hope you get to work there

>2000 years of experience
are they out of their minds?

>If you weren't making connections or getting internships through family since high school then you aren't going to make it. Simple as.
kek do retards actually believe this? I got both my first internship with 0 connections and my first job with 0 connections. So did my friends from college basically everyone I knew did.

when they start making up stupid requirements, you start making up experience in those things and just learn them when you got the job.

Where is the 5 years experience? I just see very basic IT skills anyone can pick up. Like how to use ticket system and some operating systems.

i have 3 different internships to choose from because of my parents. comfy life

its just easier with family connections. companies would rather choose family members over randoms.

>The people pushing these things are living comfortably
Until the society they depend on collapses as a result.
I have zero doubt, they'll put all the blame on "capitalism", even though it's their wokeness that's getting all of us killed.
But at least they'll then have to face the anguish normal people have been facing for a while now also thanks to them.

Apply anyway you retard. The worst they can say is no.

>companies would rather choose family members over randoms
ripe for hostile takeover or just running out of business

being told no a hundred times is soulcrushing

what's unreasonable about any of those requirements? literally just spin up Windows Server 2000 in a VM and play around with it for a hour or two, then you'll at least have something to talk about in the interview and show devotion to getting it. You're just lazy and there are other applicants who are willing to do more than you.

The people pushing those things can always just go back to israel, where they came from. That’s the whole reason why it exists

>go back to America
FTFY
They are on the American establishment's payroll.

>entry level
>Requirement:
>Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering/MIS
>Some programming experience in C/C++/ OOPS Concept / Java / Core Java.

forgot image lol

Attached: entrylvl.png (635x461, 64.58K)

worse is being told yes and they let you go before or after