Unironically you all complain about windows for no reason...

unironically you all complain about windows for no reason. you're a bunch of incels that want to feel special for using weird stuff no one cares about. you all feel the need to be so extra because you dont have anything else in your lives. lol. literally NO REASON you cant use windows besides wanting to be a special snowflake.

Attached: Pepe2-409863001.jpg (800x764, 122.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oys6-RrPPIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wincels

If you're not interested in programing then use windows. But if you're here it's assumed you are.

windows is legitimately trash
it feels so clumsy and homo to use it after using an extremely efficient keyboard oriented setup that tiles all my windows and has multiple workspaces that i can switch between pressing 1 fucking key

I mean here you are defending an OS on a Mongolia basket weaving forum. I don't like my data being monetized. I like to tinker and developed software on my computer and I don't like the native windows API and visual studio IDE you basically have to use to develop in windows. I like having a package manager and not downloading random exe off the web.

Kys winfag. If you wanna use glowing os them be my guest.

Can't vs want
I can use it, I just don't want to because I legitimately believe Linux is better.

if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't be worried

Everyone has something to hide. I bet you would have problems if someone released a video of you fapping and your internet search history and attached it to your social media. I prefer to have an OS that doesn't release that information to other people.

post your full name and social medias

yeah, so?

I don't complain about Windows.
Since it got WSL it's been a charm to work with, you have no idea what it's like to be able to tell people how to generate and use SSH keys without having to use fucking PuTTY.
I also don't use Windows because my employer has kept me in MBPs for over a decade and our application/webserver is RHEL.

Post your full name, address, naked photo and social security number then. Fucking retard.

Enjoy your gay flag in the search bar, but I guess you would anyway since youre a faggot.

Windows sucks and it should be well known that people think it sucks.
Don't like it? Go kick rocks then.

>unironically you all complain about windows for no reason. you're a bunch of incels that want to feel special for using weird stuff no one cares about. you all feel the need to be so extra because you dont have anything else in your lives. lol. literally NO REASON you cant use windows besides wanting to be a special snowflake

Attached: 1633755399600.jpg (491x625, 150.81K)

youtu.be/Oys6-RrPPIE

>you're a bunch of incels
>thinks women are impressed by windows

you literally just described lgbt

I hate how they force updates on you with wangblows 10, have to get shitty firewalls or other bullshit. Same trend with vidya - forced online, forced updates. I hate that shit.

yas linux queens

Attached: linuxgbt.png (599x544, 206.73K)