Which one are you, Any Forumsros?

Which one are you, Any Forumsros?

Attached: mindcraft.png (859x524, 155.83K)

I'm gay

ew, you actually play that game?
grow up

I was playing that shit before it reached the point of being to the point of having everything that it has in what's now considered "Minecraft Classic"
I kept playing that until survival got multiplayer and then I bought it as soon as it did, before fucking smelting worked properly, and where there were server plugins to make it so that you could light a fire under a furnace and the server would force update the furnace from unlit to lit. It was still worth every penny I paid.

Test

Been playing this since August 2009.
It's a great game really, just avoid its community and only play with your own friends.

I stopped playing after Microshit started requiring a Microshit account
I wouldn't say Minetest is better, but I prefer it because of muh philosophy

Attached: Screenshot_20220517_185238.png (526x496, 70.5K)

I have several alpha keys back when they were around $10

Original Minecrafter.
I started playing in November 2009.
Met Notch at the first Minecon in Bellevue, WA.

Was Notch a cool guy?

the noob adventures community is based to an extent, its a small community for a series based on a hardcore minecraft server

Attached: gaylord-steambath-gaylord.gif (640x360, 581.44K)

Original, new minecraft sucks. They keep adding new stuff just to pander to the children playing the game.

Notch was standing inside a big canopy tent thing and all of us fags asked him questions about future updates for Minecraft and gave him gifts. After that, we walked towards Bellevue Square Mall, and I asked him "So how are you enjoying Washington?" and his response was "It was good yesterday, but it is very rainy today".
We got to the mall and everybody was staring at us, I guess they don't see large packs of smelly nerds often, and I thought that was pretty cool.
After that, Notch and everyone else had dinner at some restaurant, but I didn't join that, as my dad drove me there and he wanted to go home.

Yes. He was also based.

Toddler. Minecraft is pretty gay tbh. The premise is cool, but the execution is nigger-level

makes sense

alpha
October 2009

You should go back to the older versions if you want a challenge

I feel like I was playing it before this date though, so I don't know if I was pirating it or if there was a free version. I genuinely don't remember because it was over 10 goddamn years ago.
Did pick it up because of Any Forums threads, thought it had a lot of potential but it never really became what I wanted it to be

Attached: minecraft premium.png (993x286, 18.74K)

Oldfag (I came just before the creative mode was introduced)

I like the old creative mode in 1.2, it had all the blocks I needed.

Attached: Screenshot_151.png (1237x619, 1.46M)

there was a website called minecraftforfree.com back in the day

Attached: free.png (1045x593, 770.78K)