Would you date a coalburner Any Forums...

Would you date a coalburner Any Forums? Is it a good idea to tell women you wouldn't fuck them only because they are coalburners?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.96K)

No
Yes

I doubt many households use coal these days for heating. Usually oil and electricity are probably most common

Are you a chad?

Attached: 1653152764541.jpg (1241x1747, 262.23K)

No
No, depend8ng on the girl, you’ll be outed on social media, even if you don’t use social media yourself

I don’t know if we should be fucking our heating equipment

>would you fuck a coal burner
Yes, yes I would fuck PAnon thanks for asking.

Yes.

No if they know you hate nigger lovers the first thing they are gonna do when you get caught with some side pussy is get a spearchucker to drop a nigger load in her useless cunt

I'm so insecure that I would give up some pussy because of some dude she fucked in the past... naw nvm I like pussy to much... Sorry!

Coal burners are scum, trash, worthless. Of course. It’s perfectly acceptable to shame and shit on these whores, never mind telling them you’re not interested

>having standards means you're insecure

Giving up pussy for a stupid reason... means you're stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you also eat moldy scraps you find in the trash? Wouldn't want to give up food for a stupid reason right

You’re trying to make it exclusively about pussy, to fit your narrative. It’s pretty clear who you are. A coal burner, is a hole, you’re right in that regard, but what you don’t want to talk about, is her traits, coal burner traits, they’re worthless people

In 8 short years this motherfucker is going to be in a cock cage begging his wife to let him lick the nigger nut out of her fetid slit

I doubt that's a coal burner, those are usually too retarded to find their way past Facebook. More likely he's just a coomer

LOL... your logic... so if a hot girl fucked a "black guy" in the past... you would throw a tantrum and go home a jerk off and post racist rants on Any Forums? Enjoy the trap thread... plenty of "pure" white "girls" there... I'm dying

Why would I throw a tantrum? I'd just decline and move on with my day. What's so difficult about the concept of standards?

No, that's a bad idea. Imagine telling them that. She will keep it a secret from the next bloke that comes along. Imagine that poor bloke, getting to know her, sleeping with her, falling in love. Then, she lets it slip 2 years later. You have a mortgage together, a kid on the way. I would kill her and then myself

Ya... thats what I'm thinking about when I'm fucking a sloot... damn "I wonder if she has good traits?" FAG

>Is it a good idea to tell women you wouldn't fuck them only because they are coalburners?
Yes, they're damaged goods and usually fucked in the head.

>"black guy"
>sloot
It's pretty funny how you see yourself as this Chad pussy hunter but are too scared to write out nigger and slut

>Would you date a coalburner Any Forums?
I have.
>Is it a good idea to tell women you wouldn't fuck them only because they are coalburners?
Yes.

Yep sorry I'm not a racist... probably why it's no issue for me to get women. I don't have to dig into a chick's past to talk myself out of smashing because I'm so insecure about who they may have fucked in the past.