Can we just get rid of the Any Forums board already?

Can we just get rid of the Any Forums board already?

Attached: 1652708985063.webm (608x1080, 609.36K)

u get beat up again by the big boys? :(

Why does it existing bother you so much? If you don't like it, don't go there.

No idea what you are even talking about schizo user.
Any Forums has definitely ruined Any Forums though, I never go there but I know moot wanted to take it down. Users threatened to flood other boards if it ceased to exist though.

>don't go there.
I literally never go to Any Forums. Only incels go there.

where will the jews, incels, and jewish incels pretending to be BBCs go?

Big boys lol. You guys are the most annoying I’ll give you that.

no, fuck off, at this point i think pol is the only thing separating “4channel” from becoming reddit+

Any Forums is literally turning incels into you into killers though.
It has a negative effect on the whole world.
Now all the banned Any Forumstards are coming here and spreading toxicity to our beloved Any Forumstards.

Fuck off stormfag.

>4channel
4channel is nearly the same as reddit btw.
Any Forums is different from 4channel.

>t. fornicating troon possessed by Ba'al

Attached: 1637491832380.jpg (369x847, 68.86K)

So basically, you're another Any Forums schizo?
Got it.

you will never be a woman
and you will never be chosen.

Attached: 1642312460391.png (678x703, 648.83K)

no, it’s not, creating “4channel” brought in normies who were no longer exposed to “harmful” takes or pictures. which then caused those people to migrate to “Any Forums” and now it’s all fucked up and it’s evident over even just the past few years. no one even complained about pol this much before, not like this, and the reason is butthurt redditors not being able to withstand meanies.

fucking kill yourself and go back

Yeah... whatever you say buddy boy..

Zoomers these days are just something else lol.

Attached: 1653197627510.jpg (1024x548, 69.43K)

Go back where?
I guarantee that I've been on Any Forums longer than you, little guy.

The only thing killing Any Forums at this point is Any Forums. Even most of the mods and jans hate it.

it's the most popular board in Any Forums history, even more active than Any Forums in 2011 so na I don't think they're going to get rid of it kek. I don't even go to Any Forums but your tears are hilarious, faggot.

Then why do you care?

>no one even complained about pol this much before,
Oh you sweet summer child... you have to be a newfag..

Because I care about what Any Forums really is supposed to Any Forums.
And Any Forums ruined that.

>it's the most toxic board in Any Forums history

Ftfy
Once Any Forums is removed, Any Forums will start to get better.

why can't lefty glowniggers ever meme?

Attached: 1643012138091.jpg (1200x877, 271.79K)

>harmful takes
lol you guys and your red pills. Some people hate politics and normal faggotry though.
What about people who were on Any Forums before Any Forums but who hate that board?

Oh jeez another schizo user from Any Forums... you are all the same. Take your meds, son.

Pol serves its purpose. Controlling the internet is a newfag concept. Rules should be relaxed on all other boards to promote activity, they’re tedious and dead as they are

>toxic
kys zoomer faggot. freedom of speech is a thing and it always will be. I don't have to agree with the board and I don't at all but you're an absolute fucking rat faggot if you think the 1st amendment means nothing. I would legitimately shoot you down in the street if you challenge the constitution. again, I do not agree with literally ANYTHING said on Any Forums but I'll be God damned if they or anyone else doesn't have the right to say it

What purpose does Any Forums serve other than to infect the minds of weak minded incels?
It's literally where all the stormfags hangout these days.

Damn, another faggot off his meds calling everyone who hates Any Forums a zoomer.
Haha, what a cucked retard. I'm going to celebrate when they finally shut down your board.