THIS DUDE IS ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET

THIS DUDE IS ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET

Forcing Twitter to reveal bot fraud is going to cause aneurysms and suicides.

Not to mention all of the worst kind of people losing money, influence and power.

Attached: BASED.jpg (2400x1800, 587.37K)

This dude is literally me

i will kill them all with my bare hands

He’s actually a genius, now they can explain why half of Biden’s twitter followers are fake accounts.

Is that the guy who showed his dick to some random lady

Someone has to break it.

Attached: Elon.jpg (1091x1223, 164.07K)

No, it’s the guy you’re supposed to think showed his dick to a random lady, is a nazi, tortures animals, and is a Bond villain.

Cope. Seethe. Dilate. And die EARLY.

Attached: Division and Hate.png (798x1046, 745.04K)

It’s funny because braindead faggots and redditors were claiming he knew the story in advance and THAT was why he tweeted that. Their cognitive dissonance is amazing.

What an absolute thundercunt.

Hes just trolling the SEC. This is all a game to him. If he ends up with Twitter, good for him, if he doesn't, he will be the single most influential person in the twittersphere. Either way he wins.

Thank god we don't have proof of the journalist asking him to comment on the article before posting it and before his tweets...
We would have to call him to congress like the email lady...

It will be LEGENDARY!

finally!

it's about damn time that a rich person actually contributed to society!

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 19.36K)

I can’t wait!

How would proving half of anyone's twitter followers are bots cost them any money, influence or power?

It provides proof that twitter is less valuable (twitter's value is largely based on inaccurate daily average user estimates), allowing Elon to acquire it for cheaper, hastening the changes to the platform that blue checks are afraid of.

julian assange?

is a hero

What's all those a distraction from? The Amber coke and baby stuff?
Or is he finally trying to be the only thing he is good at, an influencer?

it's likely that 99% of the people you ever interacted with online were not people at all

given how influential the internet has become on real life this is a terrifying prospect

so putin committed a little collateral murder who cares

I love what he says he's gonna do with twitter, but why does he act like such a faggot all the time? Every time he tweets or speaks I can barely sit still from cringing so hard.

Just like all the democrat voters at the last election

yes, snowden is a hero too

the chess this guy plays is up there with Trump, respect

He doesn't have the maturity to run it the way he says he will, he ain't Gandhi. He may make it profitable, that's a possibility.

shut up shill

you only hate him because you were told to

BasedMusk would make a great president 2028 after Trump's second term in 2024

Would love to see the leaks of him nailing amber Heard lucky bastard

Lol a shill that hates the target, isn't there a better name for that?

No, that's Joe Biden.

Yep, but he was born in South Africa so I don’t think he’s eligible, so Desantis after Trump’s redemption run

Are you seriously this God Damn dumb?

It's an interesting point, you'd only care about that if you wanted the data more than the platform. Or if your didn't have the money and wanted it cheaper.
I suppose it could be tied heavily into how to make the platform bitter profitable.