What is the PC equivalent of pic related?

What is the PC equivalent of pic related?

I need:
>smol thin size
>Windows

Attached: macbook-air-m1-unboxing-feature.jpg (400x400, 13.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1658709043632108s.jpg
xda-developers.com/best-windows-on-arm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surface line-up.

i.4cdn.org/g/1658709043632108s.jpg with Windows.

Thinkpad x220

Dell XPS

Windows performance on light hardware is kind of abysmal but there is a Microsoft surface with an ARM CPU in a similar price bracket. If you're a poor dont bother with windows on shit tier thin and light CPUs, just get an android tablet. If all you do is media and web and aren't doing programming/networking/operations you'll be fine.

This is where someone who set up an android device for programming calls me a retard, okay, you made it work, very cool, very interesting, probably you also had to struggle a bit to make it work.

xda-developers.com/best-windows-on-arm/

Raspberry pi zero

Thinkpad X1 Nano

Attached: IMG_1992.jpg (960x927, 56.33K)

Microsoft Surface. Just beware, much like crapple, that computer is not meant to be opened up for repairs/upgrades. But it functions well and meets your parameters and tastes.

is he gonna be ok?

M1 air with windows arm running in parallels.

Dell XPS 13 Plus = same/equal build quality more powerful, less battery life by a lot and better screen if you are willing to pay more however this would put the device into the higher end MBP 14 territory which blows it away.

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 = lol this thing is a piece of shit ever since Lenovo took over from IBM.

HP Aero = cheaper but less powerful and less battery life a decent cheap laptop with a good screen.

Surface Laptop 13 = last gen hardware, horrible build quality, horrible battery life, okay screen but worst than both HP/Dell/Apple.

The MBA M2 is basically the jack of all trade master of none, good at quick tasks but bad at prolonged tasks.

Serious question - Why do you need a thin/small laptop?

I did the same mistake when I bought my first laptop and it's just so inferior. Overheats, shitty keyboard layout + almost always shitty switches, breaks easily, shitty battery.

>Overheats
>Shitty keyboard layout
>Shitty keyboard switches
>Impossible to repair
>Shitty battery
>Pay more for less

I ended up with an used T470 and finally I have a laptop I can rely on.

ultrabook

Nothing, since all arm chips run like shit on windows

Wait for October rumors has it Microsoft and Qualcomm is partnering up to compete with the M1/M2. Worst case scenario is its about half as fast as the M1 based on leaked Geekbench but GPU wise it is equal or higher. Microsoft really want to compete with their own ARM device and it will probably be:

Surface Pro X 2022 - minor to no exterior design changes, screen will probably be 120hz and of course a next generation successor to the 8cx.

Surface Laptop ARM version - same as above should be a brand new design and star of the show most likely a MBA competitor unlikely to have a fan because everyone is racing to be super thin/light.

That shitty Mac Mini knock off they showed off earlier this year - probably same as above but higher sustain clocks due to fans.

Attached: Snapdragon_8cx_Gen_3_Geekbench.jpg (1615x1170, 266.25K)

I'm considering a Macbook for a new remote job. I need it to have long battery life since I may have to respond on site to some customers. Is there a Windows alternative that can give me at least 8 hours of battery life? Looking for the 14"-16" range.

Most Windows laptop already can do 8 hours if you don't use wifi. It becomes around 5-6 hours if you are using wifi/mobile data.

There isn't one. See for the Windows experience when you get an equivalent.

i think you got that backwards

I would need to most likely hotspot to my phone while at customer sites. My top choice seems to be the XPS 15 lineup if not a Macbook 16"