Elon Musk had affair with wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin

Googleco-founder Sergey Brinfiled for divorceafter learning that his wife cheated on him with Elon Musk — whose electric-car companyTeslawas propped up by Brin during the 2008 financial crisis, according to a bombshell report Sunday.

The two tech titans were longtime friends — with Musk saying that for years he regularly crashed at Brin’s Silicon Valley home — until the Teslafounder’sbrief fling with Nicole Shanahan last year,the Wall Street Journal said.

nypost.com/2022/07/24/elon-musk-had-affair-with-wife-of-google-co-founder-sergey-brin/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Attached: FYcbMu9WIAA2eY0.jpg (1024x682, 72.68K)

>the virgin brin vs the chad musk

Cool, celebrity gossip. Just what I want from Any Forums

What happened to this board? I haven't been here since Terry died

she kind of looks like elon musk if he was on crack

does this idiot have to be involved in everything? just fuck off already

>“I think one of the biggest risks to civilization is the low birthrate and the rapidly declining birthrate,” the father of six said at the Wall Street Journal’s annual CEO Council in December.
>“And yet, so many people, including smart people, think that there are too many people in the world and think that the population is growing out of control,” Musk continued.
>“It’s completely the opposite. Please look at the numbers — if people don’t have more children, civilization is going to crumble, mark my words.”
He wants to populate Mars himself.

Not tech related. Fuck off, retard.

>a man fucked a women
WOW THIS IS NEWS

Elon Musk wearing a wig, whilst being cavity searched.

Komrat, mee frient, ve say "had an affair" not "had affair". You'rrrrrrrra gooing to rrrrrrruin ourrr coverrrr.

Eceleb cancer. Fuck off

Attached: 1658708600368.png (914x898, 610.91K)

Either of them could get any woman they want, they go for this.
I really don't get it.

Attached: file.png (900x472, 420.06K)

See:

take your triggered faggot ass back to plebbit

This is Any Forums as in Gentoo, you retarded nigger. It's not a celebrity gossip board d.

see:

see

get faggot

Musk is a fucking chad. I wish my plonker got as much airtime as his did.

>>>/reddit/

>The two sides have yet to come to an agreement, with Mr. Brin’s side claiming that Ms. Shanahan is asking for much more than her prenuptial agreement entitles her to, the people said. Ms. Shanahan’s side is arguing that her request is only a fraction of Mr. Brin’s $95 billion fortune, and that she signed the prenuptial agreement under duress, while pregnant, the people said.

Attached: 1482864063541.gif (320x320, 2.62M)

>>>/reddit/

based. he cucked a jew