Distrohopping is a feature

Distrohopping is a feature.

Attached: tf7le2cxtnt51.png (1200x1134, 455.47K)

for neets maybe

install guix

>Linuxer
Lmao is that your new gender identity, freetard?

Please saving me from that toxic feature. Yeah distro hopping is the unique *feature*, I mean it's the unique part for distros from BSD, Linux etc, not Windows and Mac.

But all distros toally can reach the same environment through editing, installation and ricing. Even though package managers and Service Management things like Systemd, Openrc or Dinit etc. But I'm still grabbed by hopping meme. Maybe because I don't really use my computer?

>he fell for the Any Forums meme

To be fair even Wintards distrohop - usually its to a previous version so they can see how much they're being cucked by downgrading to the (((current release))), or to a cope edition like Enterprise LTSC that MS will eventually add the AIDS of the mainline editions to.

You even see iToddlers roll back to editions of MacOS back before it was "iOS with a mouse and KB"

It's fun :-) Running Void with DWM, and mainly terminal applications. Very comfy. Might try a new distro with full DE soon.
Have fun with your computers frens

Attached: 437-4370721_61-kb-png-pepe-giving-thumbs-up-transparent.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

My keyboard stopped working and I haven't bought a new one so I can't distrohop anymore

yes. got a problem, chud?

Distrohopping is the only correct way to develop the necessary skillset to fully understand why you're using your operating system.
You could get certified by Red Hat or qualified by the wider community, up to you who to shill when the shilling needs doing.

Been using gentoo since 2018
Before that I used Ubuntu since 2008

now edit it to say "thumbnails in the filepicker"
also add a KDE logo

more like a waste of time, you should distrohop only until you find one that satisfies all of your requirements

just installed Windows since it's been feature complete for decades

Didn't change my Linux install for the past 7 years.
Sounds like a you-problem.

Attached: 1642256596307.gif (240x228, 856.66K)

I think I finally settled for Artix+Runit+xfce4
>Artix+runit
I really wanted to keep using Void but the lack of packages and the ones that are outdated killed it for me, liked the init at least. xbps-src and xdeb were tools more dangerous than the AUR -in my opinion- and they not always worked or were a pain in the ass to mantain, happend once that xbps-src was more up to date than the void repos and almost compiled the whole system.
>xfce4
It just works, i have nvidia and have no screen tearing. Just install other themes, icons and plugins if you find it ugly.

I haven't distrohopped in years. Not since I first installed Arch. It's just too comfy to give up. I've tried some other ones in a VM. In theory Void or Gentoo and half a dozen other distro's are better, but they just lack the comfiness. For me, it's Arch.

I haven't had tabs in Explorer for decades

>being spied upon
>not able to control updates yourself
>not able to replace parts of the OS
Nice (((features)))

I'm just gonna stick with Ubuntu cause it werks.