HAPPENING: SATANIC INTERNET RITUAL

>REMOVE H FROM WATCH IN ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK! the fact that that incomplete URL directs there, has to be some kind of DNS manipulation that Google must be unaware of.
What do you guys think?

Attached: 1658696384017093.gif (350x263, 938.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watc
youtu.be/7iFXyLah2oQ
youtube.com/wach
youtube.com/atch
youtube.com/c/69
youtube.com/MCN
youtube.com/watch?v=jqXXpa3WwRo
vice.com/en/article/v7d8g8/youtube-mystery-custom-urls
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2976814?hl=en&ref_topic=9257109#zippy=,channel-redirect
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657968?hl=en&ref_topic=9257109
youtube.com/watch/thumbnails/YT/convertedimageJavascriptcode.png/users/youtube/Documents/NewFolder/ExtremeInjector.exe/java-run.v2?v=A46k6f5iFP8&blob=QYYu84Q99na8UH743F&app=true
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't even need a link really just youtube.com/watc

And you get that. Thats gotta be some kinda issue on their end.

Attached: 1658696534343626m.jpg (792x1024, 83.6K)

These are clips(?) of that really old Channel 666 video. Still bizarre that the link redirects to those for whatever reason

youtu.be/7iFXyLah2oQ

just did youtube.com/666 and it redirected me to the same video...

Attached: 1658697799942993.png (600x624, 235.63K)

it works with other misspellings of watch too
Funnily enough if you remove the W, the A or the T, you get a minecraft video by some Indian kid

youtube.com/wach
youtube.com/atch

How are they doing this?

Attached: 1658696971077323m.jpg (1024x734, 91.56K)

Attached: C77EFF4F-0BAA-48AA-BFBA-2A226BA709FC.jpg (400x300, 22.8K)

youtube.com/c/69
that's some premium fucking real estate right there

removing the w in watch redirects me to youtube.com/MCN which then redirects to youtube.com/watch?v=jqXXpa3WwRo
this has been a thing since at least June 18th according to archive.org

Tell me you're a retard without telling me you're a retard.
It's a custom video url and has been a thing since forever. Someone just got the /watc url and pointed it to that video

go ahead, show us how it's done then

OGU strikes again. No coincidence that channels with the url 69 and also 666 are involved.

you're only half correct, this is also taking advantage of an XSS somewhere on youtube.

and by only half correct I mean you said "custom video url" instead of "custom channel url".
It's also not possible to redirect a channel to a video using means available to youtube users.

>It's also not possible to redirect a channel to a video using means available to youtube users.
How do they do it?

you can get youtube.com/mychannelnamerighthere to direct to your channel and you can set up a redirect from your channel to somewhere inside youtube without a "leaving youtube" check, that's all it is.

vice.com/en/article/v7d8g8/youtube-mystery-custom-urls

no, "you" cannot.
this is done using a hacked MCN panel. the average user cannot do this.

>Some guy literally explains what's going on in the comments
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NIGGERMAN HELP I'M GOING INSANE
There's plenty of reasons to hate Youtube without going full schizomode.

Attached: 1616469307743.jpg (1023x700, 134.18K)

support.google.com/youtube/answer/2976814?hl=en&ref_topic=9257109#zippy=,channel-redirect
combined with
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657968?hl=en&ref_topic=9257109
>A custom URL is an easy-to-remember channel URL that you can share with your audience. Custom URLs are based on your channel name and display as youtube.com/yourcustomname or youtube.com/c/yourcustomname.
you don't need no hacked panel, all you need is >100 subscribers and the other shit they wanted.

again, you're confusing custom channel urls with the ability to redirect to an actual video.
redirecting to a video itself is an MCN specific feature.

the channel redirect feature does require it to be enabled "by their partner manager or sales representative." as stated in the page, I believe this is enough for this to be abused but if this can be enabled without the sales representative by some hackerman I have no idea.

and they can't abuse this to redirect people outside of youtube without a prompt that they are leaving youtube, I've tried abusing this with the links from video descriptions but they generate xss protection into the redirecting link, if that's not there they give the prompt that you're leaving youtube

REMOVE W FROM WATCH AND REPLACE WITH A 2

WEIRD ASS URL

youtube.com/watch/thumbnails/YT/convertedimageJavascriptcode.png/users/youtube/Documents/NewFolder/ExtremeInjector.exe/java-run.v2?v=A46k6f5iFP8&blob=QYYu84Q99na8UH743F&app=true

uh guys wtf is going on?
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ