Welcome…

to the real world.

Attached: FC1158C8-106E-4F13-89B3-E8924745041F.jpg (701x438, 16.27K)

Kill
Yourself
Nigger

Honestly want to buy one, but my Surface Book 2 still works and so cannot really say I want to justify the price though I want to join the arm64 revolution

Flamethread

my gf has the newest surface and the fans roar on it when she tries to ise office apps or join a teams meeting. such shitty experience

Yeah thermals are pretty bad on it. For the most part it's fine but one of the reasons I bought it is for using the pen for university. Well, doing a screencast while in tablet mode with a monitor connected which, well was common during COVID, kicks the fans and throttles this thing down like a bitch. The thermals are really not good, also 8GB RAM sucks but Windows still handles it pretty decent.

Also I literally have a random glass crack in the cornor despite not dropping this thing, had the plastic trim cracked and already replaced the device 2x for faulty keyboard lighting and the power button breaking (lol).

Sounds horrible all together, but still the device is still doing pretty well, I like the keyboard, the pen works fine, the cameras are decent for video calls, coding works fine unless you spin a VM on it and I love the resolution of the screen. Definitely not ready yet to spend another $2k on a laptop, though those MacBooks are sexy and tempting.

hourly apply shill thread
all fields

It’s not it’s entertaining now

>... of homosexualism

I got one, it's exceptional.

Literally everyone on Any Forums would love it if they owned one, yet very few anons would ever admit it

Shills should be publicly drawn and quartered.

Doesn't play my videogames so I'd sell it and buy something useful.

>not building your own RTX 3000 series rig as your desktop while using a macbook as your laptop
Why do people always assume you have to blindly take a side rather than enjoying the best of both worlds

My laptop plays videogames though

Even phones play videogames these days
The question is, why would anyone ever want to play that way

I have one, it's amazing. Only downside is you can't run almost all video games.

The Surface Pro X is pretty cool even at high loads, sadly the quickest it will do is around 1/8th the speed of the M1. It's still a pretty beat tablet.

सुप्रभात सर

All political elites use Apple products. Apple users are ALL groomers. Get fucked iToddlers.

Looking at buying a 14", got a M1 mini and a M1 air, wonderful devices but I want multi-monitor out. Need it for my thunderbolt displays...

Love my MBP M1 Max.
I hope Metal3 improves and I pray for Vulkan API support so we can use shit like proton.

Then I can start really thinking about removing my gaming desktop all together. I already cannot take them when I travel for work and buying a laptop like the Razer Laptops are just so damn expensive and an extra laptop/bag for business travel.

Please fucking vulkan. Work for M1. I'm sick of needing Windows/Crossover/Parallels.