I got filtered by nextjs server side http request

I got filtered by nextjs server side http request

This is like fidgeting with magic nothing fucking works i just wanna do an http request to this website api.ipify.org?format=json and get my server public ip with a button click

Fuck you and fuck this tranny shit I'm going back to PHP

Attached: 1649112014958.png (720x1284, 1.17M)

me in the pic

Imagine taking her from behind in this exact position and outfit. Just slowly pulling down the front. I'm so hard. Thanks.

wtf is that bitch doing? what is she tasting? those are just apples in water on a stove, and they aren't even cooking. her hand is on the stovetop it's not even on.

maybe you have to put the right mix of spices and crap in the water before you start cooking things in it

Lingerie is top tier cringe. Any time a chick has popped on some lingerie in my house, I tell them that they don't have to try so hard, then direct their face to my penis after I take off their stupid outfit.

user... I don't think any chicks have popped on lingerie in your house, let alone been inside it.

get a good job and then find a filipina to marry, their parents literally train them in this shit from birth.

I married a Pinay and imported her to my country after dating for a few years in hers. Life's good. Balls are always empty. Belly always full. House always cleaned.

Not everyone here is a maladjusted zoomer living in poverty. Some of us are adults who have made/inherited money and are not afraid to socialize with women. It wasn't even that hard to have sex when I was poor. I highly suggest you try it.

I wish I were a hot girl like that so I could satisfy all the anons on Any Forums

Fuck troons btw

Why'd you bring up money, user? Are you hiring hookers with lingerie so you can have a powertrip when they arrive?

You'd probably satisfy more of them being a boy

Care to share your recipe for boiled apples and spices?

>Balls are always empty. Belly always full. House always cleaned.
Living the dream man.... you also love her, right? And do fun/cute couple things, right?

i dont get this rant, use fetch? what has to do with nextjs at all?

Kind of the opposite. Money allows you to take women out and not seem like a total fuck up. While I was still able to bang when I was poor, the quality of the women I was banging was generally lower, particularly in regard to their mental health. When I could afford to bring women to dinners and concerts instead of movies or dive bars, I inevitably was able to have intercourse with women who didn't have histories of drug abuse, molestation, bipolar disorder etc... None of this is to say that most women aren't pathological narcissists or borderline retarded.

do I look like a co/ck/sucker to you?

Fucking crinGGGed

12 cups of water, 12 apples, 12 cloves, 6 cinnamon sticks, 1 cup of brown sugar. cheese cloth/mesh strainer. stick blender/blender/potato masher
slice the fuckers up like you see in the picture
throw everything except the sugar in a big ass pot or slow cooker
cook for 4 hours
get the stick blender or potato masher out and fuck the apples up.
cook for another 2 hours
strain the shit through your cheese cloth and/or strainer
taste it and see if you need to add some brown sugar, if so add it in quarter cup increments making sure not to add too much.

holy kek

Attached: 1658702266825.jpg (2000x1333, 466.79K)

forgot the temperature, should be about 300 degrees or high on your slow cooker.

That's a pretty awkward position to have sex

And then dunk her head into the pot.

yeah let me taste this water with.. apples in it