Does anyone actually use Garuda?

I feel like thanks to the Arch easy install script there's no point of just works arch distros like Manjaro and Garuda. But Garuda specifically I seen so many vids about it and I never hear of anyone actually using it.

Attached: 1_d6pjDkmbURGX5StZ8bZXBA.png (1400x787, 938.45K)

apparently not huh

its literally arch linux with sweet theme installed and zen kernel. Its nice for people that dont give 2 fucks about their systemd and just want it to work but then manjaro exists while being 10 time better. I guess no amount of trying will stop normie from being buttfucked at every occasion

girugamesh

Attached: 1439518624654.png (630x374, 173.39K)

Has anyone even heard of Garuda in the first place? It feels like viral marketing to mention it at all.

I usd it for a couple of months, desu preferred it over manjaro the setup is much nicer, plus had no issues with tools like gdb-multiarch, which is more tham can be said for the fee weeks I tried manjaro

How the feck did I end up typing desu it shouldve said "and honestly" lol

good morning sirs,
yes Garuda is Greatest distro ever create by India ! ! So, of course it is of highest quality. Yes sir, very much so.

Works well until it breaks, most fragile distro in the universe.

Sweet has to be one of the ugliest themes out there, and it is basically the entire reason for Garuda to exist. I feel bad for people who actually use that shitty distro

The dogshit eyecandy they stuffed into this joke of a distro made it work slower than Windows 10

sir please dont store importants files in ~/ good sir

only pajeets shill it

this
and the forums are shit because is full of seething pajeets that donĀ“t tolerate any criticism of it

>please dont store importants files in ~/
Please tell me this is a meme and it doesn't shit the bed if you use your Home directory

hello sir,,, kindly do the needful and install new dextop for good looks

Looks like a l33t hax0r OS for ex-Macfags.

i got banned from their shitty pajeet forum for having joe biden gaming as my username

Summer tourist spotted

I use it as a daily driver, have been for a year and a bit. Very stable and great performance. I immediately remove the cancer theme and rice KDE/Kvantum a bit so that it looks decent. Literally had zero issues with it besides some random freezes when fucking around with latte and whatnot.

The pajeet thing is a meme, there are devs from europe and one of the main ones seems to be german. It just werks desu

Attached: 1656645009796.png (1500x500, 58.57K)

nope, I just use archinstall instead plus I get to avoid the over the top theming

Does anyone apart from me actually listens to this band?

Because this is a Nazi frog site and they're butthurt one of the top 5 distros is made a pajeet.