Virgin reporting in. What's it like to put your penis here?

Virgin reporting in. What's it like to put your penis here?

Attached: 1652046628178.jpg (2316x3088, 1.32M)

like a snackwell

what's that?

Warm, tight, wet. Much different than your hand.

Like a warm, wet hug around your penis. The first entry is the best feeling, especially going in and out to get all her juices around my cock

Buy an onahole, they feel better.

i chose the right word

Is it worth the effort? I can fuck my hand whenever I want

>Like a warm, wet hug around your penis
lmao yeah basically this

The physical sensation is better than your hand. You'll think -- my dick is definitely meant for this place. But the physical sensation won't be the best part. The best part is knowing a female wanted you to put your dick in her. That'll be the real mind-blowing thing.

Sometimes.

>The best part is knowing a female wanted you to put your dick in her. That'll be the real mind-blowing thing.

100% this. Bad sex is still superior to jerking off.

>The best part is knowing a female wanted you to put your dick in her
that's what i hope to find someday user. but no matter how many dates i go on that never happens. maybe one day if i'm lucky

what it is like: a giant waist of time, all so that she can use it to controll and ruine ur life, once she gets what she wants and can get out of u, she will stop "revarding" u and then when she gets the natural need to spit out more cunt spawns she then start fucking ppl behind ur back, not even giving u sloppy seconds..
all why shy complains to her shrink about how bad u are, even tho she was the one who used u, but like every deam woman she will be to dense to reflect on that.. even tho she spends her days staring in the mirror..
what it rly tastes like: sour and bitter
what it feels like in the end: like getting used as a cum dispenser, but ur paing for the drain with ur soul.

Fellow virgin here. My strategy now is to aim for fat, low self esteem big girls, once I get rid of my incel I'll be able to move on. I'm not funny or anything, and a bit socially retarded though

Tense up your cheek muscles, and touch the inside of your cheek with your finger. That's (almost) exactly what pussy feels like. It feels good on your pipi.

Good luck user... pretty much every woman i've dated weighed more than me. So far zero luck

One night stand? Fuck no.
Fwb? Maybe if they're cool.
Serious relationships are where it's at.

how about stop letting women control you

deam, i lol, what typos- much wow.

Keep at it. You will get there.
Only afterwards will you understand that it's 10% a physical experience and 90% a mental one.

getting pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

>ur paing for the drain with ur soul

Is there any point to you? What are you for? You seem barely more intelligent than a plant.

This guy's a fag, don't listen to him. FWB is where it's at.