What can I do when the uppity faggot at the fast food place is giving me an attitude...

What can I do when the uppity faggot at the fast food place is giving me an attitude? How can I make their life hell and/or at least fuck up their entire day?

Attached: hot_carl.jpg (765x1024, 80.3K)

Bring Andy Sixx there

Attached: 2021-07-21-11-01-30-632.jpg (360x504, 174.92K)

I think their life already is hell

run in there butt naked and shit on the counter and start flipping tables over and specifically confront the one guy as being the cause of this so the owners know who to blame

Don't do that

You go to poor npc place you get poor treatment fatass

Attached: 1650043797794.jpg (280x270, 25.66K)

No, I expect decent service even if the food is priced low. And fast food isn't even cheap anymore since King Retard Biden started running the country into the ground you stupid fucking idiot.

Okay fatass bitch.

youre the equivalent of the snot in the back of the throat in the morning.
Maybe people should treat you with attitude ? Because you know, you spend the time to even think about "getting back" at the "faggot" at the "fast food place".
Im going to go out on a limb here and guess you dont even make minimum wage since you have time to think about this. Not to mention the fact that you are upset at biden for hiking prices at a fast food joint.
Get a job is the only advice id give you. -but I know you wont

take a bite then slam the food over their cash register and leave

Get over yourself, OP. You are the problem, not them.

I hope picrel is not the shit you eat.

Imagine holding a grudge against some loser fastfood worker and posting about it. You alright OP?

wreck the bathroom from the incoming diarrhea you're about to have from eating literal trash

Just leave a fucking mess at the table, smear ketchup everywhere, leave napkins all over the place and stomp on a couple ketchup packets on the ground for good measure. They will have no choice but to clean it up and it will make them miserable even more than they already are

wtf is that pile of bullshit. it looks both disgusting and delicious

If he works at a fast food place his life is already in the toilet, and if you're feeling the need to feud with one of those people, you're even worse off lmao

read filename genius

no one is forcing anyone to work at fast food. anyone can just put in their 2 weeks notice and find another job if they're so unhappy at where they work.

at the same time, if op is unsatisfied with the quality of service then he/she can do following:

1) speak to the manager
2) eat elsewhere
3) cook their own food from now on

eat somewhere else? don't be an asshole? everyone is struggling with something in one way or another.

If your goal is to fuck up the day of someone at a fast-food place because of attitude, you are one pathetic loser. Major tiny dick energy.

>go eat cheap crap
>staff wants to commit suicide but for God knows why they dont
>shitty service from minimum wage employee
>buy cheapest food in menu
>it looks like warcrime in a plate
>complain

Based user