Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

Same fake & gay thread from earlier

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-114052.png (720x1560, 123.7K)

seems based user, i can see 4 mushroom clouds looking out the window from my ranch in NJ

>its fucking nothing
why is OP always a faggot?

Attached: file.png (1528x362, 33.87K)

clean your shit, that link works prefectly well for everybody else.

cept it doesn't

something that huge would be front page, its fucking not.

Attached: file.png (1310x812, 628.64K)

>Worldwar - 3 have begun
Is it a war against your esl or is there a missing hyphen ? Are there 3 worldwars ongoing ? I'm confused

OP

Attached: 3a7.png (1857x1149, 356.78K)

Confirmed, air raid sirens over Toronto

kek, thought the same

it does, try another browser

CNN is such a disaster.

clear cache or reinstall win32 folder, worked for me

A Putin just flew over my house!

Opera faggot, I just installed it to check.

Attached: file.png (1749x358, 31.81K)

its normal, his gone hypersonic naow

delete folder and reinstall again using admin privileges, then clean cache then install negro language pack then try

shut the fuck up faggot, I always run shit with admin privledges and already have negro language installed. My computer came preinstalled with negro language.

thats fucking strange, it shoudl work - could you maybe try and install chimp pack and a nigger repellant like quickdeadmonkey.exe or somit, and then drink some water out of the toilet, you should be able to see the nukes after that

I have all of that installed, and drink water from the toilet every day. Its the best source of nutrition. It doesn't work faggot.

u BLIND negro, cos them nukes just hypersonicced around the vomit thrice!