He can't keep getting away with it

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1658690089116740.jpg (640x920, 90.17K)

But he does, he fucks literally everyone elses wife, no matter how powerful or famous you are. Dude is unironical Chad among us.

Elon cannot resist a submissive breedable woman in his vicinity. He must ooga booga to establish dominance

Is there anyone's wife he won't fuck?

This is so funny.

I'm excited for his ascension into super villain, it's gonna be one hell of a show.

His.

I mean he does deserve it
I hope Elon impregnated her just for the final fuck you.

Aparently elon also cucked johny deb in threesome with amber heard and the girl form valerian.
Dude also has a shitload of kids with a bunch of ex wives who he all is in good relationship with even after the break up.
I honestly think the autistic stuttering musk is just a facade for the public and behind the scenes he is a ruthless giga chad.

Attached: what normies think about elon.png (684x864, 286.59K)

I mean the dudes a walking ATM to these whores.

IIRC one of his wives, whom he impregnated, said he would go on about there only being one alpha in the relationship, him.

I hate Elon Musk, but that's kinda based. He seem to be the last faggot of the CEOs.

*least

It's the african in him. He can't help himself.

Back in the day when his first divorce was still fresh his wife when to tell that once she accused him of running their marriage like one of his companies and he told her that if it was like that she would already be fired. Lmao

Attached: 1658113276267624.gif (800x336, 70.48K)

who else did he fuck?

Bezo's wife

Elon Musk is unironically the most based person on the planet.

richest man in the world, getting pussy must be the easiest of easy modes. he probably can just pull his cock out and women come out of the woodwork to suck it.

Sergey is the one that bank rolled 23andMe for his whore ex-wife right?

>wsj tabloid articles
kek

WSJ don't care about any of its reputation it seems like.

>Sleeping around
Seems pretty degenerate desu.

Your mom.

Trump(just to own the libs, no homo)