I JUST WANT A LIBRE NON SYSTEMD LINUX DISTRO WITH GUI INSTALLER THAT HAS FDE BECAUSE IM NOT A TINKER TRANNY HOW HARD IS...

I JUST WANT A LIBRE NON SYSTEMD LINUX DISTRO WITH GUI INSTALLER THAT HAS FDE BECAUSE IM NOT A TINKER TRANNY HOW HARD IS THAT

Attached: 1658687303092.jpg (600x584, 87.23K)

devuan
artix

devuan without nonfree repos

stop falling for the troonix meme

Attached: 1631737123965.jpg (970x647, 511.75K)

get the fuck out of my thread

Steve Jobs met his end due to AIDS.

dragora fits all these criteria, though if you want to put in the elbow grease (probably not given the no-tinkering) you could set up trisquel with a different init system and have access to debian repos

Artix OpenRC

Artix

Kys itoddler

Fpbp

Linux Mint Cinnamon

>libre

Linux Mint Cinnamon

wanting libre and no systemd makes you by definition a tranny though

if you care about your init system you're a tinkerer. Stop being a whiny little cunt and set up your distro yourself, it's not hard and they give you step-by-step instructions.

How frustrated in life do you have to be that you see Lennart Poettering as your enemy?

>guys what's a good android smartphone?
>ummmm yikes sweaty, who hurt you? why do you hate tim cook so much? what's wrong with apple? are your perhaps homophobic and racist? seems like you're just an INCEL

People who are that pedantic to ungoogle their Android phones are pretty much on the incel spectrum to be quite honest.

you should be proud of yourself, another day trying so hard to cosplay as normie! one day you'll be just like them for sure

Sure, already bought an iPhone and excessively using Google service. What do you have to hide, user?

does artix have a gui installer?

Yes. It's a painless install. Go KDE. Qt is the future of Open sores

Why do you care so much about a GUI installer? You install something once. Just do it and move on with your life.

>filtered by a command line
install gentoo