Why didn't you buy Fairphone 4 yet, user? You care about environment, right?

Why didn't you buy Fairphone 4 yet, user? You care about environment, right?

Attached: 1658682538231.jpg (1647x1798, 421.19K)

Not really no

>Why
overpriced

>no headphone jack
>taller than 14cm
lmao
s10e with lineageos rise up

>notchshit
>even despite the huge bezels
I am vomit

I rather buy chinks spyware products

>You care about environment, right?
not enough to spend 5x what i would otherwise on a phone

shitty lcd display and huge notch, not to mention overpriced as hell

>overpriced
No, this is the real price a phone should have when company doesn't treat employees like slaves and environment like a trashcan. All your regular electronics is underpriced.

Or you can just buy a used pixel 3a for like 100 bucks and smash GrapheneOS in there. That's what I call caring about environnement

grapheneOS is not supported anymore for 3a

Well when you put it like that, I'm glad to have gotten my phone for reduced price.

>Why didn't you buy Fairphone 4 yet, user? '
Because it's overpriced chinkshit garbage. I bought a Morotola Moto One 5G Ace and slapped LineageOS on there for 1/4 the price and it does everything I need a phone to do: make calls, send SMS and MMS, and browse the internet.
>You care about environment, right?
Nope. Not one single tiny little fucking bit. And even if I did, I'm not a brain damaged sub-70 IQ pants-on-head fucking retard, so I realize that jewing you out of a charger and making the phone out of the cheapest, shittiest, most brittle plastic imaginable is doing exactly nothing to reduce e-waste.
Now fuck off and die where we can't smell you and find another place to post your 50 cent shilling.

>fairphone is chinkshit
>buys motorola
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try paying attention you stupid illiterate nigger. If I'm going to buy chinkshit, I'm gonna goddamn well pay $180 for the EXACT same specs rather than $700, and for that 180 bucks I'm going to get a box, charger, USB cable, instruction manual, and I'm also going to get a device with a factory-unlockable bootloader that runs LineageOS with zero Google services or APIs (yes, not even MicroG).

We must destroy the environment before it destroys us.

have fun using pajeetOS with hundred bugs and zero security mr. money saver

I don't understand why they did it, it looks like cheap chinkshit. Disgusting.
Also, fuck them for not including the headphone jack.
I like the concept, though, and wouldn't mind paying extra for more sustainable production, but this is just bad.

based mindset

Attached: 1658688151806.jpg (740x1035, 297.57K)

Lineage OS gets security updates once weekly. The version of Android the phone had when I received it was 11 with the May security patch set. Anything else you'd like to demonstrate your colossal fucking ignorance about while I'm here, or is your asshole getting sore?

Good.

They are likely reusing some display of a chinese smartphone with notch to cut production costs.

They could just pull a Galaxy S8/S9 easily.

I dont. I only like small phones like the xperia xz1c