Man dies from fall from a three storey building

google.com/amp/s/amp.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/article261572512.html
>Man dies from fall from a three storey building

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/faith-values/thank-god-for-the-miracle-man-who-survived-500-ft-fall-from-nyc-skyscraper-recounts-story.amp
>Man survives fall from a 47-storey building

Is my analysis correct? Will I die a quick death if I fall on the ground on the back of my head from a 3-storey building like in Scenario 1?

Attached: IMG_20220522_164642.png (400x402, 25.17K)

literally just shut the fuck up and jump already, and do a flip, you attention-seeking tranny incel faggot do it

I don't want to end up like that guy who survived fall from a 47 storey building.

you already are if you live the rest of your life like this, you stupid fucking faggot, no more attention for you kys

I want answers. I'm not sure if this will work out.

Then dont do it.

No

It's all about what hits the ground first. Land on your feet and you will be in a wheelchair for the rest of your miserable life but dive off that bitch head first and you could be a quadriplegic.

>quadriplegic
Damn. Where should I land to ensure that a quick death is certain? My chest?

a serbian flight attendant once survived a 33,000 foot fall
jumping off shit is never a reliable method, go kill some kiddie fiddlers and then suicide by cop

You're retarded.

Head, it is. Hopefully 3 stories will be enough to kill me and won't just leave me mentally retarded.

Attached: IMG_20220522_181234.jpg (627x264, 71.15K)

enjoy being the 'almost' and spending the next 30 years trapped inside the husk of your broken body unable to communicate or interact with the world around you

Strapped into a chair bokted to a fuselage
Not the same as a person falling you idiot

trapped by fluke in a fuselage due to food cart, landing by fluke in woodland, with genetic low blood pressure by fluke
ie. the same kind of complete luck that would cause you to survive falling on your head from a building
if someone can survive falling from a plane you can survive doing a flip and end up a vegetable for decades

You can fall from ground height the wrong way and snap your neck. It's unlikely but there's a reason you don't see smart people getting into drunken brawls every weekend. Ever spend time around the kinds of people that do? Whole lotta brain damage.
Also why professional fighters train. You odn't want to be that guy who accidentally kills someone.

Well, alright. I'll try to induce hangman's fracture by hanging myself instead.

It's more than that. I took a header off a cliff (My safety line snapped) fell about 400 feet, landed on my neck, and was more or less fine. I mean, I had bruising from the top of my head to the middle of my ass, but broke no bones and only had a mild concussion.

No, landing head first is landing head first
You are dumb as fuck
The flight attendant was surrounded by a crumple zone and was further slowed by other impacts before the ground
Diving headforst off a building into concrete makes your brain go from a certain speed to zero at the same rate everytime, and that's what kills you

How exactly does one land on their neck you spastic?

My head was tucked into my chest and I hit with the back of my shoulders/head aka my neck area.

what bout if just as you are about to hit the ground, you headbutt the ground instead?

So your shoulders, with your body at an angle absorbing most of the impact as the rest of it came into contact with the ground

I want to do to someone tbh. Would be fun to watch. Only if Hitler had won..we would be brainstorming newer ways to kill jews.

400 feet?
121 metres?
You lying faggot