Welcome to Communist Australia

Welcome to Communist Australia

You voted for labor and now you're getting what you deserve. A bad economy, higher taxes and the downfall of the Australian dollar.

You can't blame anyone but yourselves you voted for the guy who wants to sell the country off to China and now you got it.

Attached: melbourne_3.jpg (680x453, 372.51K)

Lib=lab
People who say otherwise are uniparty shills
Die in a fire you huge fag

I'm not partial to politics. Just here to laugh a the shit storm you brought on yourselves by voting for a pedophile.

Attached: grayndler-anthony-albanese.jpg (600x900, 134.09K)

I'm not the fag that voted for Labor with a different banner
Hope you get cancer so you know what you're like to be around

there there timmy no tears now only dreams

Attached: timmy crying.png (360x203, 126.18K)

You're going to be begging us when you realize how much of a communist hole you've dug everyone. Enjoy the cashless debit card nig nog hahaha

>Lib=lab
Are there seriously still people who think that?

begging who bruh?

>says the Labor voter who got the Labor govt
>the same govt and policies as the last 3 decades

People who have insufferably low IQ's who vote for catholic kid diddlers

Stay mad I don't vote i don't live in your shit infested rat hole

>sell the country off to China
as it should be
all land under heaven belongs to china

The liberals set records for high tax and spending, and allowed massive violations of the constitution with mandates and lockdowns. If you think they're conservative you're kidding yourself out of fear at this point.

That fat piece of shit Clive Palmer spent 160 million on his campaign and he's getting that slop of adipose tissue situated on his body where normal people have an arse kicked all over the place by the Legalise Cannabis Party.

>unless you vote for Liblab, you are supporting pedophiles
Imagine implying this

Give me a nice Chinese dom girl and I'll let China castrate my country just like how she castrates me.

Attached: 1636014439083.jpg (1241x1650, 207.41K)

How bad is it down under?

If you think they're not it's because you're a soppy sentimental snowflake.

Attached: sook.jpg (360x270, 19.24K)

Yeah imagine

Attached: Catholic Church Favorability FINAL 1.png (1945x1073, 128.85K)

That reply reeks of centrelink. You should be happy, you're getting an income boost at our expense.

Stop crying

>implying i use Centrelink

You ok there lefty?

>unless you want taxpayer funded gender education you are a sentimental snowflake
Liberal supporters in a nutshell. Gotta send that aid to ukraine to own the labs, huh? Forget the economy.

what was that about the catholic church?

Attached: abbot punched out.jpg (460x276, 20.45K)

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

You know the Labor party has been red before the USSR was a twinkle in Lenin's eye you retard.
The party for real working men and women not beta corporate interests.

You voted for a guy who bases his votes on a swoon of false promises for indigenous niggers in your country. please kill yourselves you know he isn't gonna do anything for the nigger bound retards sniffing petrol living off the doll

Fucking loving it.

Attached: Exact moment his heart rips in half.jpg (640x360, 33.05K)

>retards
>the doll
best irony

Keked

>if you didn't vote for my pedophile commie, you voted for the other one
>angery.jpg
I voted Pauline Hanson and you can suck my fat dick you commie filth. Get some principles and vote for a conservative next time.

>He was emotional as he thanked his husband Ryan who said he had "sacrificed so much".
"Thank you and I love you," he said.

Attached: good thing I brought my vape.png (835x440, 354.08K)

>I voted Pauline Hanson
How's that working out for you, champ?

Attached: laughter.jpg (640x480, 63.8K)

STAY MAD LIBER/FAILED party, all butthurt as expected, oh oh communist oh oh China now invade Australia now labor won because daddy television told me so, kys faggot, sage

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-07 at 19-23-56 Election 2022 LIVE updates Reserve Bank says wages won’t grow until late 2023 Scott Morrison Anthony Albanese continue campaigns across the nation.png (1130x711, 1.08M)

then they went home and in the loftiest conservative tradition put their tumid dicks in each other's mouth and anus

Oh the red head who's gotten her pussy slammed by every member of parliament members? The red head that pretends to care about Australia but still buys foreign products? The same Pauline with stretch marks like a beluga whale from being fucked by fat old men? Oh yeah I remember her

Attached: jU570fSTMucYUKyohxNC1g.png (676x676, 57.14K)

Wait, Pauline Hanson's a woman?

Australia has always been in china's mits since the howard government you're just too much of a closeted faggot to grasp that concept nigger.

Attached: 11323250-16x9-large.jpg (700x394, 36.89K)

Its true though, defacing Liberal poster signs can effect peoples voting decisions, kek!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 21-18-05 Zoe McKenzie's campaign posters - Google Search.png (645x467, 434.5K)

>Voting
Kek

Attached: 1621137605930.jpg (300x400, 17.11K)

you're obviously too much of a dumb nigger not to understand post

Powerful and brave.

Attached: Hanson.jpg (1024x768, 71.54K)