I make 30k a year doing remote IT support and am considered on par with the cleaning staff...

> I make 30k a year doing remote IT support and am considered on par with the cleaning staff, except I'm intimidatingly unhygienic

> I make 500k a year programming for a large tech company, I am well respected

Guess which is which.

Attached: 1640241814253.jpg (698x459, 70.69K)

Wait is the guy on the left actually programming anything? Isn't he just their pretty boy presentation guy?

Respect from NPCs is worthless.

He bosses around the programmers.

Left one is a fantasy, right one is the reality

Do either of them even code anymore?

I wish I could make 30k a year

>be an OG hacker
>be easily one of the most influential person in modern history
>be a well respected academic
>travel around the world doing what you love everyday
>everybody bends over your autistic, specific requirements because you're indispensable
he should've taken care of his body, i'll give you that

>>be an OG hacker
>>be easily one of the most influential person in modern history
>>be a well respected academic
>>travel around the world doing what you love everyday
>>everybody bends over your autistic, specific requirements because you're indispensable
this is how freetards actually fantasize
meanwhile in reality:
>all that applies to jobs
>no one even knows who footskineater is

I would call Stallman "well respected" if we're counting people outside of Any Forums or plebbit

Craig Federigi hasn't programmed anything since the 1980s. He's been a spokesman for almost his entire career.

Stallman is a chad who travels around the world and makes others pay for it though.

free as in free beer
damn, stallman knows his freedoms

>Guess which is which.

stopped reading

i saw an interview with him, i think he's a CS grad but i don't think he does any programming anymore

Fuck IT people. Dumb retards that had to cope with comptia certs because they're too stupid to learn to code. Enjoy unplugging routers and not making a damn living doing it LOL

Attached: 744500674276916732659e8849bc359a.png (654x639, 118.68K)

I do. It's literally the most chill job

There's nothing good about wasting your life on an easy job. "Work hard, play hard." I guarantee I make more than you.

Keep doing the needful, sir.

Good since CS is not about programming.

Doubtful.
Probably so, considering I'm a PhD student who spends most of his time fucking undergrads than working on my dissertation.

Live your life to the fullest, leave some effect behind that will be remembered in the future. Don't just be some lazy fuck that takes the easiest gig, does nothing important for 50 years, and dies forgotten.

The difference between me and an Indian is that the Indian is the sucker on an H1B who can only do the needful. He's a slave to his employer. Meanwhile everytime I hop I get an average ~$50k comp boost.

you're all fuckwits

You just need to restore the work/play balance.