Why did it take off everywhere but the United States?

Why did it take off everywhere but the United States?

Attached: 16DCC16B-6B8F-4079-B5D0-EE94A45DC3C3.png (3840x2160, 179.5K)

starts with a g and ends with lowies
why spread it somewhere that they're already in control of?

Average burgerfat karen:
"How do I get to the appstore again? Youre sure this isn't one of those things Russians used on the elections right? Why can't I send facetime i-mojis over this? Are you sure this isn't one of those things Russians used on the election? Can you uninstall this creepy app? It put an icon in my bar that doesn't look like a regular text. "

Attached: icr,iphone_13_soft,back,a,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 86.8K)

good question, I don't know, the only thing I know is that 99,99% of the people in germany are using it.

I actually used it for a while in highschool for a friend group chat, but most people just use facebook messenger. (owned by the same company lmao)

i don't know, but in my cunt it's a must for school, work and socializing

This - amerifats are literally too stupid for anything that isn't sent as a blue bubble. I have to use AirMessage and bounce iMessages through a Mac VM to get even a sniff of yankee roastie pussy.

What's the point? Just send a text

What is it? A Phone?

>most people just use facebook messenger
bloated

maybe in america

Smells like hotdogs and Dr Pepper?

Stop you're turning me on.

Most americans are itoddlers and use imessage

Has to do with the fact that people in USA absolutely hate the poor people.
Literally not a single country on Earth has the problem of green/blue bubbles except USA.
That's the way of poor americans to make fun of even more poor americans for not owning an iPhone, while anyone who is actually in 0.1% can't care less about that.

maybe a burger can confirm this, but I think it's because in the early 2010s the typical US phone contract included unlimited free SMS, whereas in Europe it didn't. there were a few competitors around 10 years ago like LINE before Whatsapp cornered the market.

I'm in Europe, and don't even know what that is.

did they really have unlimited SMS in the states? this would explain everything.
which part of europe, must be some 3rd world shithole lol
>t. yuropoor here too

What else would you even use? Telegram? Kik? LOLOLOL
or setup an entire social media profile like facebook and use facebook messenger?

Because I don't have a limit on texts?

mexican in burgerland here. can confirm desu, everyone in my family uses whatsapp because in mexico sms isn't unlimited but whatsapp is free if you have wifi and some plans even include unlimited data specifically for whatsapp but not sms

SMS has been unlimited on basically any plan since the late 2000s, or maybe it was the early 2010s, on any major carrier here.

mutts hate green bubbles
american culture is long due for a humbling

damn, I remember in the early mobile times people got broke because of SMS here, parents were not that happy, trust me

you DO use your initials/code and a generic sunset pic as your whatsapp profile, don't you Any Forums?

I only know that in my country each text cost €0,23 which lead to people jumping on WhatsApp.

you could rack up hefty bills here before then here too, since the baseline plan only included like 500 sms per month. top plans were only like 2000

>uses facebook for private messaging
>calls someone else stupid

Because its literally designed for pajeets, cucks and poors. I can literally smell the curry and poverty just by looking at the logo.

Yeah, literally unless it was a pre-paid ghetto plan, charge per text hasn't really been a thing in the US since like 2008-2009