I'm going to learn Python and start earning money as a freelancer. Don't even try to stop me...

I'm going to learn Python and start earning money as a freelancer. Don't even try to stop me. I don't believe any of your FUD anymore.

Attached: apustus.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Learn it

I will

why not JS tho?

You can't do it, user. You're always going to be a bum.

Too complicated

indians on fiverr had the same idea, now you can get any project you want for $5.

Take that back

All their code smells like poo, no one wants to use it

bruh.
only closures are somehow complicated

real talk is this a remotely worthwhile thing to get into for some extra lil pocket money on the side?

yeah I love getting into a lifelong learning experience for some pocket money on the side.
no, chucklefuck. the market is oversaturated to the point where the old saying where it's better to sell pickaxes to miners has taken over and there's more money in selling videos about how to program and courses to people than there is actually programming.

Do it user, if you go balls deep in any language you'll be able to do make a worthwhile living for yourself and the skills will transfer to a lot of other things.

>and start earning money as a freelancer
Don't tell him...

companies dont just hire a kode monkey
they hire a problem solver who knows coding

wow imagine being filtered by js

i look like model
they will hire me

>real talk
oof
I did this. I posted a gig on Fiverr for doing terminal/CLI stuff with Python since I didn't know how to make GUIs. I had to work for almost nothing (a $10 job was a lot) for a while because I didn't have any reviews and there were many "reputable" pajeets with dirt-cheap prices. After a few months of doing stuff like text processing, automating file operations, Excel stuff, and mouse/keyboard automation, I had 3+ reviews and was getting tired of the whole thing. I thought I could probably raise my prices now, if people don't like it they won't message me and I'll get a break. I got even more messages and clients after I raised my prices. If you put that initial time in basically just working for reviews then learn who to say no to and who to accept jobs from, you could realistically transition to making $20+ an hour and start working like 10% as hard as you originally were. The biggest thing to remember is don't ever let the client or the job stress you out. If you really don't want to do it or know you can't, say no to the job before you start it. Only do jobs that sound doable.

based asf.
how do you handle validating input arguments?

Based lil' guy choosing to starve to literal death.

I'm going to break your kneecaps. :(