Building a PC during a recession

I know this is a bad time to consoom, but I need a new system badly since my potato laptop already struggling at handling photoshop and adobe premiere. Anyone here also building a new pc in this trying times?

Attached: Makoto idolm@ster - FYbT2M3UYAAR6UM.jpg (1275x1800, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/
ebay.it/itm/115445886572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am about to tell you a secret that will turn your life around and set you on the path of success, whether you follow my advice is completely up to you but beware that if you don't you will never make it.

Buy an Apple MacBook Air M1.

Buy stocks, you retarded nigger. You can always build a PC, a recession only comes around every decade or so. Utilize it to your benefit.

Attached: 1605226824098.jpg (1080x878, 294.64K)

good morning sir

>Anyone here also building a new pc in this trying times?
Wait for the bottom to fall out the market.

it depends, why you need a pc during recession, adapt your budget and buys to your needs and maximize the usage of it

Buy second hand.

based

Get Ryzen 7600X, 32GB DDR5, RX 7600 XT. With AM5 you can upgrade to a X3D CPU later which means the RAM is less relevant. You can get top performance on the same motherboard like 3 years later.

how much will this cost though?

I did this when covid hit except I made the mistake of not selling it when they went higher than they've ever been.
Learn from my mistake and take your profits because eventually everything equalizes.

figure it out fucko pcpartpicker.com/list/

>buy stocks
I did and I'm down 28% this year, how the fuck do you win in this?

they aren't out yet, just give me an estimate, Dr. Su.

just buy older, used hardware if you cant afford it, duh.
if you're using a shitty laptop even a ryzen 3 desktop is going to be way better than what you're using right now and is going to cost you pennies.
ebay.it/itm/115445886572

7000 CPUs will probably cost around as much as 5000 CPUs so around 5600x launch price. DDR5 is slightly more expensive than DDR4 and AMD mainboards have always been cheap for what you get.
The real question is how expensive next gen GPUs will be and if you need a new power supply for them,

>this year
That's your problem. You're not supposed to trade stocks, they're an investment.
So buy some infallible ones when they hit the bottom with upcoming recession, wait a decade and congratulations, you made couple thousand % profit.
Trading is gambling, unless you're a maths savant in which case it's barely not gambling.

does am5 support ddr4?

I still have a decent chunk of cash sitting in my savings account, I guess I should throw in some each month. I put half of my saving during a """dip""" but it crashed to shit weeks later so I didn't want to open my portfolio again.

Yep just keep buying steady, don't put your emergency fund in the market. Take some off each paycheck and put it in an index fund. 10 years you will be happy

Not much, because you can keep adding qnd changing the components. The processor, 7600X, even has an iGPU, so you can sit on it till the graphics card 7600 XT becomes available. Make sure you get the right power supply though because TDPs seem to be going up. I'm personally getting a 1000W with RTX 5080 in mind.

Got a i7 7700k. would I need a new CPU to get the most out of a RTX card

oh yeah, I forgot the next gen will include igpu.

There is one sad ass. Looks like a male ass.
Wasn't 2D supposed to better than 3D?

>I know this is a bad time to consoom
what? prices are finally dropping...

you have to be 18 to post here

give me a name for picrel

Any Forumscsg/

>chink shit PC components
>don't actually save anything and get worse components

I'm seeing lots of used Ryzen3000/5000 and Intel10000/11000 systems hitting the used market. Getting one with a RTX3060 comes in around $800, 3070 a bit above $1000. That's probably the way to go for now. Very bad idea to pay MSRP for GPU right now, even worse to dump big $$$ into early DDR5 platforms.