How would you rate the handling of this situation by the federal government?

How would you rate the handling of this situation by the federal government?

Attached: branch-davidians-compoound-fire-01-gty-jef-171229_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 70.4K)

F - like all things govts. do. All they do is bloat, steal, and fuck things up.

so...pedophiles should not be killed? are you a pedo?

They murdered a bunch of people who kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone. I may not approve of some of they're activities but they hardly deserved to die.

It was easier to kill all those children and blame it on them then lose a battle at the supreme court that would allow white men in a compound to keep their fully automatic weapons. After the incident it sent a clear picture of what would happen.

Attached: 1626918493846.jpg (490x314, 22.63K)

They set fires inside. They chose how to end this encounter.
That being said, the ATF should have been removed
asap because they fucked up the raid.

nothing of value was lost

McVeigh snd Nichols gave those assholes a nice "black eye" afterward. : )

Bullshit. No illegal weapons were found at Waco.

atf started the fires and covered that shit up.

> How would you rate the handling of this situation by the federal government?
Excellent. Only problem was Koresh got off way too easy.

as far as i know, they didn’t do anything illegal, even followed age of consent laws at the time. i dont agree with what they did as far as the teen fucking, but the atf had no reason to come down on them

> illegal
They were religious. They got exactly what they deserved. If only they could have moved on to the Vatican.

technically they followed age of consent laws at the time. they didn’t do anything to warrant the atf coming down on their head.

also not all of the people who died were pedos, some were victims themselves.

A bunch of innocent government employees office workers (who had nothing to do with either waco or ruby ridge) got bombed and killed. Bravo?

I was molested as a child and am now a pedo

what does this make me

Went to the site of the siege myself recently. The guy who runs it now has a book, poorly written mind you, about the real motivation by the gubmint.

tl;dr basically the Branch Davidians bought the compound and there were other buildings there. Inside these buildings they found drug labs, sex dungeons for human trafficking operations (mostly kids) and CP pics and tapes, and a building for illegally converting weapons.

The illegally converted firearms were reported to the police and Koresh was told to hang onto them for a higher level agency. This gave them, “probable cause,” to come and kill them all. The reason they attempted to kill everyone was because they had evidence that the government was creating drugs and illegal guns to sell to the contras. The sex dungeon was just a bonus for government officials to come and rape people.

Also, the Bush family apparently has/had a mansion nearby.

It was a real shame going there because the people who own it are ultra boot licking cuckservatives.

Pic related, inside the rebuilt chapel

Attached: D1120003-9A96-4008-B500-9A365B2D84FD.jpg (1280x720, 331.16K)

Ironic pic

Attached: FB9CD10B-BE04-4305-A0C0-8BDBB782AC98.jpg (1280x720, 380.33K)

Idk, but we should start a support group.

Attached: A737BBEF-2D79-4008-BA2C-7A1402ED4274.jpg (1280x720, 326.69K)

are you talking about some event that happened 20 years ago & making some anti govt rant?

listen fuck face. i love america & if you worship drump, why dont you go to mar-a-lardo & wash his underwears for him & quit wasting our time Any Forumscuck

or move to somalia

Attached: 1250678746202.jpg (600x420, 98.75K)

4/10 didn't exterminate the extremists on Day One.

so...you believe the government story?

It’s a shame all those people died. Regardless of whether or not they were pedo cultists or innocent, none of those people should’ve died.

They didn’t set those fires, the tear gas canisters burnt so hot that it caused a fire. The government shouldn’t use tear gas to draw out children and a pregnant woman.

Read and listen more about this stuff, the ATF and FBI seriously mishandled this and Janet Reno is a cunt.

Attached: 04666AA9-978E-4CF6-B73C-9B92ED481644.jpg (1280x720, 324.14K)

Attached: F709B681-74FD-4CB1-91BB-0532FC9382EC.jpg (1280x720, 292.75K)