Why does zoomer culture worship niggers?

Why does zoomer culture worship niggers?

>bet, no cap, bussin
>jungle mumble music
>nigger hair styles

Attached: C0BAF8A0-818C-42F1-BA6D-4BA2A2ECEFED.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuletide.wordpress.com/2021/03/25/us-mass-shootings-2018-2020-whos-responsible-not-so-called-white-supremacists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DA BONGS! DA BOOOOONGZ

Jews run the music industry. (((Sumner Rothstein))) started the corruption of young Whites with his TV channel MTV.

No fathers

type the n word again sonny

Nick Gerrs

Attached: 1650046166148.jpg (125x125, 1.86K)

What does no cap even mean?

"I'm not even joking" or something stupid. niggers are dumbing down the English language.

i dare you to do it

Big stinky poopy niggers

There

you started you better not stop i dare you pussy

Why do you care?

>kids these days
I'm sorry we're all old now, but it was bound to happen eventually.

Because blacks are better

Attached: B182B19A-D7A1-4D72-AA60-86F98830E09A.jpg (828x1032, 216.44K)

>I'm sorry we're all old now

I'm a zoomer, man. I just don't like niggers and don't care about pop "culture" so I haven't been corrupted by the kikes. Don't worry. Not all zoomies are brain-dead.

Checked but you're not a convincing example. What don't you like about them?

>Crime
>Childish mannerisms
>Ugly faces
>Lack of culture
>Attempting to steal what Whites created and were responsible for
>No niggers in my country until after WW2

There's quite alot of things. Although I don't like non-Whites in general. They don't belong in Europe.

No lie

are you european? if so from where

Crime, infantalism, and ugliness aren't unique to black people. They didn't used to lack culture, can't for the life of me figure out why they might now. Real headscratcher, that one. Citation needed on the plagiarism. What's the national crime rate been like in your country since WW2?

Glow harder

what you cant take any attack just gonna resort to npc replies once you get destroyed pussy bitch

13/50 cope. The stats are similar wherever niggers live in close proximity to White People.

>muh socio economics

Because their culture fucking sucks. It’s all low rent, degenerate bullshit.

What fucking plagiarism, dipshit? Africans didn't even have a wheel when the Portuguese & Spaniards arrived in Africa. All of the greatest cultures and inventions come from Europe.

what is 13/50 after you typed the n-word like nothing lets chat you fucking loser freak

Go to Any Forums to learn about niggers.

i dont need to go to pol to learn about how you're a future mass shooter pussy bitch

niggers make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crime. It gets even worse though. nigger men make up 7% of the nigger population meaning 7% of the population is committing 50% of the violent crime. You can take a deeper dive into this and you'll discover it's bigger men between the ages of 16-40 committing 50% of the violent crime.

think about it. if you left your moms basement and went out and called a black person a nigger and they punched you in your faggot mouth. is that a crime?

>i dont need to go to pol to learn about how you're a future mass shooter pussy bitch

Niggers commit most of the mass shootings you retard.

thuletide.wordpress.com/2021/03/25/us-mass-shootings-2018-2020-whos-responsible-not-so-called-white-supremacists/