Fuck, I am sick

... of this crap. Fix it please
It's just a fucking .gif

Attached: hirofixthiscrap.jpg (621x173, 9.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exiftool.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blame /cumg/ troons

see

see

Werks for me

Attached: 1658666570101.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

whats with 4chuds these days
random range bans , the catalog periodically freezes , one mmore letter in the captcha etc
is it happening ?

It literally works user

Attached: 1658667498400.webm (448x554, 2.28M)

>... of this crap. Fix it please
>It's just a fucking .gif
exiftool.org/

same thing is happening to webm videos.

Cleaning house due to schizos and immigrants

Just. works.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 747.61K)

>random range bans
That's because of ban-evading vpnfags

What do VPN fags have to do with a network's rangeban? VodafoneUK has been banned for over two months now.

>my mobile network range-banned from /vg/ for fuck knows how long
I just want to post funny NovelAI snippets when I'm out and about or help somebody asking questions.

From my experience it's because some nigger was spamming and evading bans constantly
I would know because I did it myself and got my entire region range banned for a month

I have webms that I saved from Any Forums only a month or two ago, that are now giving this error. Additionally, I have webms that I've made myself in the last few months with ffmpeg that are also giving this error.
Whatever process they are using to check these files, it is super brittle and prone to more false positives than I can comprehend.

very brave to admit to ban evasion

based ? cringe ?
how should we judge you user ?

I got cumg filtetrd
What did those faggot degenerates do

Holy based.

made a program to embed pizza in images, to avoid being taken down the sites been combating this, seeing as /cumg/ is composed of secondaries and ironics they clearly dont know how to get to any torboards