Is W11 good ?

Is W11 good ?

Attached: WIN_Start_Productivity_Light_16x9_en-US.jpg (4000x2250, 422.6K)

the changes to the desktop and explorer are awful
unusable without explorer patcher

(^ v^) yes
multimonitor support is excellent btw

When I saw a thumbnail, I thought it's a macOS screenshot :-) But You mean win11 not BigSur I presume.

Its fine, just like 7 and 10. Only autists nitpick crap and you can bypass/fix all issues if youre bot a retard afraid of registry or gpo.

However, creep towards subscription based always online windows is unsettling, and hopefully someone tells microsoft to stop. Its not a problem in this windows version, but windows 12 or 13 might be in trouble.

No, that would be your mother, indeed.

Attached: InterestingSpy.png (1524x2160, 1.89M)

Did they remove this crap? It is all I need to hear.

Attached: file.png (462x73, 16.78K)

don't know... not interested enough to try it

>However, creep towards subscription based always online windows is unsettling, and hopefully someone tells microsoft to stop. Its not a problem in this windows version, but windows 12 or 13 might be in trouble.

No, normies will just accept it and so will you.

You can remove that crap both on 10 and 11 yourself, try being less useless next time.

>What is LTSC

>Long-Term Seethe and Cope

You will never be a real operating system.

Looks windows 8 tier.
Everyone will hate it.

It is excellent spyware, so yeah its great for the intended user. That is the person doing the spying.

It was so bad I unironically switched back to MacOS. The right click menu is the greatest abomination.

>LTSC is now also subscription based

>changed whole OS because he was too scared or stupid to set a registry value to make it always the old context menu

itoddlers

it's just a reskinned windows 10 with even more bloat and centralization on ms' cloud services, which sucks balls. they could've waited 2 or more years before releasing it

>mass-dilation and malding at the sight of a fucking flag

Attached: 1658662501472.png (800x789, 195.11K)

It's always subscription based rart; for corporations
Comes with the E5 licenses which is a subscription

Ja pierdole but yes it’s an icon by default now (though you could already set that in windows 10)

well, if they put it there in the first place, tells you anything... it doesn't matter if you can remove it or not.

I could skip the fag scenes in Buz Lightyear, but the problem is they put them there in the first place, so I have to skip the fucking movie.

>not a single flag in anons screenshot
GPT, is that you?

writing is probably polish and that would make Nazis seethe, however I don't see flag of Poland either.