How did we ever allow this?

Every few months, Windows blocks your boot sequence with this. You have to carefully read and actively deselect all the shit, it throws at you (Office, Edge, etc.), and then you are allowed to proceed to your startup screen. No ALT-F4 or CTRL-ALT-DEL.

This is literally scamming built-in to the majority of computers world-wide. We paid for this product, and they are still allowed to block access to it until you have consumed their ads.

What the actual fuck? Are we lemmings to this Pajeet-tier company?

Attached: Microsoft scam.png (1920x1080, 88.04K)

Sounds like user error, it's never shown up on my machine.

I also don't care how much they jew retards, it pays for my free experience.

id give you advice but you have
a:heard it
b:continued to ignore it

Attached: 1658660130288.jpg (631x622, 55.27K)

Doesn't happen on LTSC

Doesn't happen on Education

Don't pretend Linux doesn't do this. Fedora and Ubuntu beg you to sign up to their shit too

I wish, I could resort to Linux or some other less-bullshit OS, but it's just too much of a hazzle compared to Windows.

Thanks for the tip, but having 500 different versions with varying level of spam is next-tier obfuscation BS from MS.

In the end, I just have to calm down and accept, that the rich own the poor.

But it's not as bad as MS, no? And they don't require your credit card

It's exactly the same. You're getting an ad to sign up for shit on boot.

Lmao no way. Proof?
Also just uninstall that shit. I don't even have Plymouth because it's soibloat

Debian does not do this, I remember 20y ago was running redhat, and they started just thinking about charging for updates. I got a bit mad, searched for a distro that was guaranteed to be free, read the debian manifesto and did not see one sign-in in 2 decades. Ubuntu did not even exist back then.

I am running windows again after 15y linux only, I needed it for unreal course, but now I see unreal linux binaries released so maybe.. nah I'll keep running both I think. Windows comes in handy cause I sure can't configure midi on my minilab mk2.. best of both worlds sort of

Fedora has the same shit. It happens on boot so unless you've modified the image you installed or know about it before logging in you will get this ad.

Attached: 1658662174977.png (1421x939, 705.78K)

>How did we ever allow this?
never seen this
i use arch btw

>we
>we
>we
no, user. you.

source:my ass
ive been using fedora since beefy miracle

Uh oh retard what now?

Attached: 1658662901319.png (977x721, 40.52K)

that looks like a guh-nome problem pal

Doesn't matter
>Install fedora
>Get an ad on boot
I accept your concession

>don't install guh-nome
>never see this
fedoras been shipping non guh-nome releases for ages faget

Bigger question:
why are you not buying?

It is such a good offer.

Never saw that photo
I use W10 LTSC debloated
It doesn't even have uwp store/Xbox/edge
You nigger spent years tweaking your Linux desktop but can't do the same to windows lmao

That for first time setup, retard and only thing it asks is some online account and you can fucking skip once and it will not bother you again.

>No response to argument
I accept your concession.
Happens every release retard and you can skip it on Windows retard.

>makes no argument
>acts high and mighty
gonna redeem a card later, raj

>Install fedora
>Get an ad on boot
You have no counter-argument. I accept your concession.

but i never got an ad on boot raj

>No proof to support his claim

what now retard?

Attached: retard.png (1920x1080, 89.52K)

You're making my argument you retard lmao

>no proof
you have no loo to store that poo

>Posting nonsense because he lost the argument

Is this trying to block you from working and sell you shit you don't need?

Or does it only offer you an option to connect some online account for optional functionality, which you can easily ignore or disable? Don't start with your false equivalencies you coping windows babby

i think ill redeem 3 cards today

It's advertising services on a first boot that can be skipped. It's exactly the same shit.
You do that my Indian friend.

>engages in false equivalence "what about this one distro" because there's just no justification for the shit windows pulls and forces him to swallow
I don't even care about your concessions, using windows willingly is enough for a punishment

never seen this
i use pirated education

after i redeemed 3 cards i think i wont merge asap either, sorry raj

>It's advertising services on a first boot that can be skipped. It's exactly the same shit.
No, it's definitely not, but that kind of retardation matches your profile as a windows user

keep coping

>One distro
I have proven both fedora and ubuntu do this. I haven't tried others, but I'm sure there are more.
>Boot into machine
>Services are presented to sign up for
>You can skip it if you want
Yes, it definitely is the same shit you colossally coping cretin.

You'd have to be an absolute retard to think of this as an ad.
It's the welcome screen you get after installing the Distro to get users started. If you use Google Drive then you can sync your file-manager with that, same goes for Nextcloud.

It's a Gnome thing and it doesn't appear a 2nd time after installing the distro.

If you don't want the same shit on Windows then please use a version of Windows that doesn't include consoomer trash.

It's been popping up the last week or so.

>Boot into machine
>Services are advertised to you
>You can hit skip and never see them again until next major release
You're so dishonest. The mental gymnastics you're performing to pretend they're different truly is astounding

keep using windows rajesh I'm glad you're too dumb to literally boot a usb stick

and redeem that card