What are the best paying programming jobs in your country?

What are the best paying programming jobs in your country?
Pic related is mine. Seems like web development is leading

Attached: JOBS.png (890x5618, 910.25K)

bump

I wouldn't know how to sort by best, but of the ones I'm aware of I think the likeliest candidate would be working at a hedge fund (or HFT or something), those can give like £200-300k base and depending on what exactly you end up doing allegedly like 100%-200% of that in bonus.

There's also CTO type positions that may have higher base, but then you're also likely to do a lot less actual programming.

No idea whatsoever how that compares to hourly rates.

>Slovenian programmers get paid like western burger flippers
it never even began balkanbros

I am more concerned that C, rust, c++ and python are nowhere to be seen, yet this board always claims these ones are the best paying and most worth it. Either Europe or America must have extremely warped development market

Umm, which languages are there, usually

I suppose a C++ programmer working in the financial industry, creating low latency applications. See the attached picture. I make 80k gross myself, working as a data engineer in the Randstad area.

Attached: 1658668675981.jpg (1080x1199, 173.93K)

>I suppose a C++ programmer working in the financial industry, creating low latency applications
You mean Java right?

>What are the best paying programming jobs in your country?
as an american it depends who you work for

if we are talking about top 0.0001%, no
C++ and quants in HFTs and hedge funds make the most money, and always will

There is a trading firm in the US that is unironically called HRT and they probably pay the best in terms of raw cash value. Compensations in the high six figures, if not millions.
>ywn be a hot tranny working for HRT to pay for your HRT

Attached: hrt.png (300x168, 1.53K)

You mean c#/WPF, right?

Almost entirely C++.

the only thing that beats HFTs in compensation is joining a startup or making your own company and getting bought out or having your stock moon

yes, and you have to be really fucking good at it to have a chance

>joining a startup or making your own company and getting bought out or having your stock moon
Those are very high risk strategies though. A lot of startups just quietly fail.

that's true. finance is the highest paying in terms of reliable employment, however they're not afraid to fire you within a few months if they think you were a bad hire

they don't even PIP you or give you a warning. they just fire you on the spot

Im actually planning on moving to Czechia with my 60k€ nord cuck job and working remote there. Any Czech tech bros here?
Also why don't eastern european bros just go study abroad, get a remote job, and come back home to enjoy a vastly better salary?

The universities here are fine. But jobs pay less because
>free university
>everyone can afford a degree
>many developers with degrees on the market
>businesses cut the pay

Weird, there are almost no c++ jobs here

At this point you might as well buy a shitcoin

you get paid a salary alongside your lottery tickets though, so it's not like you lose all your money if it goes under.

Yeah, fellow European here, web development is currently dominating the hell out of the job market. You'd be very hard pressed to find anything in C and rust, while C++ I only see used in game development.