I see a lot of languages being shilled here; Zig, Nim, Rust now Carbon

I see a lot of languages being shilled here; Zig, Nim, Rust now Carbon.
All of them have serious problems that make them barely usable in any real world scenario.
Why do I never see anyone talking about Odin?
Odin actually works.
Maybe that's why Any Forums doesn't want to talk about it, because it's functional software. Any Forums Only likes to discuss dysfunctional software.
Anyway, use Odin.

Attached: Odin.jpg (640x750, 180.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GeRdRsa-6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>magical skyfairy #198443
lmao fuck off retard

Only corporate languages matters to Any Forums

>I see a lot of languages being shilled here
>shills another “who?” language

>Zig, Nim, Rust,Carbon
>4 shit languages are being shilled on Any Forums
>Zig, Nim, Rust,Carbon, Odin
>5 shit languages are being shilled on Any Forums

this shit just looks like go with extra steps. at least the other 4 try to bring something new to the table (well maybe not carbon)

Just use D

Attached: dlogo_opengraph.png (1024x778, 75.7K)

I'm combining Zig and Nim.
It's called Nig.

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (258x195, 10.22K)

Just imagine telling your product manager "yeah, I think we should make our next service with Odin". You would end up as company laughingstock. Same goes for the rest of esoteric languages OP mentioned.

The rust community has an accepting and generally positive vibe to it. Also ppl there generally respect other folk's pronouns and identity ^_^

Attached: rzafowmhbxc31.png (512x512, 128.83K)

yea nice sales pitch, you didn't even tell us what it does and why would anyone use it
retard

I wonder if languages like Rust, Carbon etc. are just a form of gatekeeping. They make postgrads learn useless flashy crap while industry oldfags keep making money with C, C++, Java, C#, PHP etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GeRdRsa-6w
created using Odin, used in hundreds of AAA projects

php is dead

Juvenile racism is not amusing. It's just cringe.

hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen hey did you know that odin is used by jengafx the creators of embergen

Based

Kys

Odin is mentioned next to Rust and Zig, as well as V.
I don't see any Nim shilling on Any Forums. It's neither a le based neo-C nor is pushed by the corpohomo.

Your faggotry is not amusing, it is just cringe

Nimmgas, Ziggers and

Nigrammers

> MOOOOM, LOOK MUM, I SAID THE NWORD AGAIN LMAO COMEDY GOLD XD

Grow up.