I'm quitting my job next week. There's a girl there that I want to fuck. She's a little on the ugly side...

I'm quitting my job next week. There's a girl there that I want to fuck. She's a little on the ugly side, but I find her weirdly attractive. I am sure she doesn't get laid often if at all, she seems really self conscious about her looks. After I am no longer employed I'm going to ask if she wants to fuck.
How should I present the idea?

pic similar, but not her

Attached: 5348357651635.jpg (719x931, 161.38K)

what does quitting your job have to do with fucking this girl?

Just rape her.
If shes ugly nobodies going to believe her anyway if she snitches

Just whip your dick out and asks her if she wants to suck it. Simple as that.

>t. nigger
ywnbaw kys

I'm not gonna ask her if I still work there and could get in trouble if it goes bad

Because he’s a retard

walk up to her and say "You. Me. Sex. Now."

if america they can make this conflict of interest or some retarded shit

What do you work side-by-side with her at the fry station?

Omg my sides hahahahahahahahah

>She's a little on the ugly side
really?
I would want to fuck her, too.

LMAO

>I am sure she doesn't get laid often if at all
You poor sweet summer child.

Tell her that you like girls with offbeat good looks and you would like to take her out on a date and then back to your mom's basement where you would like to eat her snatch.

Top kek

That always worked with me whenever another guy said that. I would drop to my knees and start sucking.

That's a terrible idea

Yawn to your reply

Not ugly at all

Fuck her, knowing you’re leaving, so you don’t have to deal with the baggage afterwards. Invite her for a leaving do, and get inside her pussy. This is your only shot, it’ll be over once you’ve left

The second he said offbeat she would be gone. Just say hey always thought you were cute just wonderin if you might want to have a little casual fun now that I don't work here.

Be direct and confident and you will get a straight answer from her either way. Put away any notions to manipulate her it wont go well.

But again be direct and confident.

Since you need to ask, you don't have game. Hence the chance will be relatively low.

>hey always thought you were cute just wonderin if you might want to have a little casual fun now that I don't work here.
>I’m dating Jerome, you know the guy that does the breakfast menu