How to start with Java

I need your knowledge. Pls give tips

Attached: 340px-Java-Logo.svg.png (340x644, 29.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotlinlang.org/docs/getting-started.html
java-programming.mooc.fi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning, sir.

This link explains everything kotlinlang.org/docs/getting-started.html

Java is an island

Learn OOP basics from YT or somewhere and then just watch some YT java course... After that, you can do some simple GUI app with swing and then start learning backend with spring boot (spring data jpa to create ORM to connect to DB, you can do rest API or use something like vaadin)...

Fuck off with shitlin

good morning sirs

Thank you, Sirs!

Thanks

Attached: unknown-2.png (1395x1449, 925.77K)

don't use

java-programming.mooc.fi/
I've heard that this is decent.

we'll never have a good java thread

Attached: 1658673499558.png (600x531, 435.37K)

Having threads about FAGMAN programming languages is a silly concept itself as best and flamewar baits as worst, they're just middle of the road tools for middle of the road needs. Doesn't help that Java by omission includes Oracle.

Step 1: Locate the designated shitting street in your immediate area

don't do this to yourself user

you can't have a good thread about a boring enterprise production language designed to create soulless products like banking or ecommerce platforms. java is a certified good morning sir classic.

1. uninstall java
2. install c#
3. ???

Good morning sirs

if you have C experience i think is better to star with C++ and then move to Java if necessary (in Java you don't need to think about pointers, but C++ documentation is way more friendly than Oracle's). The tricky part is understanding classes, abstract classes and how to derive classes, after that there is no much else that stackoverflow and reading the documentation wont tell you. If you want to see things, look for JavaFx(lib), in the case of C++ use Qt(software). If you don't have any programming experience just get into python first.

You don't.
Don't be a glowie and learn C++

Attached: IMG_6287.jpg (1125x1586, 115.86K)

>W*man making a library
Never happened