Have you ever had sloppy seconds with a cummed in vagina? Details?

Have you ever had sloppy seconds with a cummed in vagina? Details?

Attached: 1621647328695.jpg (1500x868, 198.86K)

Attached: c11e42b1fcb3a65e903cbdf6b45e32f9.jpg (1000x1011, 168.52K)

no but i would like to give my wife sloppy seconds

Yes, just feels extra wet.
The sperm breaks down into watery clear fluid pretty fast when your multi creampie-ing
Interestingly, you can kind of smell it and it dries out on your dick after
Very similar to fucking a girl on her period

Story?

Hot!

Yeah, me and my twin brother have shared quite a few girls (lots of girls will absolutely jump at the chance to hook up with a pair of twins, it's EZ mode).

I actually really like getting sloppy seconds. The cum acts as a kind of lube, and the girl is already warmed up, so I can immediately start pounding full force. His cum doesn't gross me out since it's literally genetically identical to mine, so whatever.

Story? Details?

She annoyed him to much I see

Gay

Wife's pussy, yes.
About an hour after she fucked this kid in his 20's.
We were both apprehensive about it but horny as fuck so I just shoved my cock in her and drained another load inside her pussy.

incestuous faggot kys

Closet gay.

Attached: 5d8512fcc8dbb15c1df337b7924b8aeb.jpg (837x800, 392.75K)

hot!

>Yeah, me and my twin brother have shared quite a few girls (lots of girls will absolutely jump at the chance to hook up with a pair of twins, it's EZ mode).
what kind of girls are they? mentally ill or normal?

how old is she, what happened?

Attached: 1630311808649.png (746x913, 509.25K)

lol, if you think that's gay, you shoulda seen the shit we got up to when we were first hitting puberty. I assure you we got significantly less faggy once we started hooking up with girls instead of treating each other like masturbation aides

Not sure what else there is to say. It started in high school when he started sharing his gf with me. It was her idea, originally, and after a while we were joking that she was "our" girlfriend. Was a pretty chill relationship, but fell apart when she left state for college.

All of the other girls have been random pickups from bars and parties. A few recurring fuckbuddies, but mostly one night stands. It's comically easy to pick up girls if you approach as a pair and play off each other's flirting.

tf is sloppy seconds?

Attached: 4ab9baf624ae41a842e9eff53237c2ac.jpg (474x459, 41.06K)

She had a coworker boyfriend who she fucked!
That's what happened lol

I always creampie my gf like 2 or 3 times. Feel more slippery each round. I sometimes dip it in once and then wipe my dick off to get some friction back in that pussy lol

>the shit we got up to when we were first hitting puberty
im very intrigued and semi jealous at the same time
its hard to imagine having a twin

whats it like, are you 2 identical in personality?

also, if.....you dont mind sharing...what sort of crazy things did you and your puberty twin do?
I was super horny at 13/14 and idk what I'd actually do if I had "another me" to bounce off of