I'm 31 and there's a 21 year old who calls me "Daddy" because her father is neglectful and distant...

I'm 31 and there's a 21 year old who calls me "Daddy" because her father is neglectful and distant. I don't know wtf to make of it because she also calls me sweetie and sweetheart.

Attached: 1652962641293.png (960x639, 1.41M)

she looks of you as a father figure wouldn't think much more of it

She totally wants you bro stop being a pussy make a move. Take the hint user

Mixed signals here.

So she's damaged goods and you're wondering whether to buy?

Why do you think she's damaged goods? And I can only buy if she wants to sell.

She's got daddy issues, that usually comes with low self esteem and self destructive behaviors.
Also if she's calls you daddy, all you gotta do is be kind and openly appreciate how attractive she is to you and she'll most likely jump into your arms.

she*

She definitely has terrible self-esteem even though she's hot, has big boobs, and is almost anorexia thin.

What drugs does she do?

I'm going to get shit for it but just continue being a father figure to her. I know she's not your responsibility per se but if you can provide her with some stability.

She doesn't do any

ea her asshole and see how she reacts. If she farts, your fucked.

Hm...

That's a good thing at least.
If her biggest issue is low self esteem, you could make her a really good partner by helping her become more assertive and confident.
But yeah before you make plans, figure out whether she is romantically into you.

you wana eat that little brown dot dont you, you sick fuck you.

I hope so. She's clingy and messages me all the time and says she wants to hug and cuddle.

Dude, just ask her if she is into you.

You can ask her, but "hug and cuddle" is female for "fuck me, please."

need more context, how do you know her? how would you describe your relationship with her aside from the daddy thing?

>21yo slut with daddy fetish wants your dick
>idk what to do omg

faggot

Before you fuck her, remember she's obviously crazy so don't date her or do anything serious with her.