How did your mother mess you up ?

how did your mother mess you up ?

Attached: rape_make_sandwitch_whip.gif (407x503, 1.53M)

left when I was 10. started a new family. lives in a new state today. said happy mother's day and didn't get a response lol

Narcissistic idiot with bipolar disorder.

Yeah, wasn't great.

Neither of these answer the question. How did their actions affect you?

Lots of neglect and abuse as a child. I remember one time we had someone at our front door and I went around to see who it was and it was my aunt.
My mother told my aunt she can't come over and then immediately my mother began to beat me. My father and sister joined in also, and I don't know to this day what the fuck I did wrong.
I told my mother there and then that I'm not going to have kids until she's dead and gone.
I'm 26 now, still no plans to have kids, and she wonders why I never call.

My mother knows this is why I don't have kids, and she lives in constant pain for it. I can hold a wicked grudge - I've not spoken to my sister in over two years.

chose financial security over raising me rip

>>she lives in constant pain for it.
What?

In my culture, grandchildren are everything, and she will never have any.
It's possibly the most shameful thing to be is a mother without grandchildren, and it also means that she won't have the ability to have "more children". It's for the best, anyway.

By dying when I was 12

Ok, interesting. I didn't know this but what about your sibling?

Sauce

I would rather not go into it too much but single mother, two older sisters, and one younger sister. My older sisters would dress me up and bully me sometimes hitting me. Told her once what they did and she told me to stop being a baby and deal with It. After that I'm pretty sure she told my sisters because they started being rougher with me and even started hitting me in the balls. Asking my mom to make them stop doing this stuff only had her tell me to man up and protect myself. For context I was 10 and they were 13 and 15. Long story short though I only talk to my little sister now who was always nice to me and was the only real family

They turn you into a sissy?

Nah, i'm straight despite that. Have a femdom hentai fetish though. Older women getting too close to me scare me a bit in real life

>was an alcoholic (reversing child parent role)
>spent her money buying me all she could to compensate her shitty parenting (hence me not learning how to money)
>never let me - figuratively - fall down (had to learn how to get up after falling/failing as a grown up the hard way)
>taught me I was better than everyone else, also never being good enough (bad combination: had to learn to get off my high horse, and am still learning to love myself; also being quite above average in intelligence, but with a low EQ due to autism - undiagnosed until recently - makes getting rid of those thought processes hard)

Burning my wrists with lit cigs at age 4-5 and attempting to make me religious.

Oh yeah. She would lock me in a closet for hours. lmao

My mom is a psychopath who for my entire life would openly hit and scream at my dad for the stupidest shit. She would constantly put him down and just go full on crazy woman. She treated us kids little better almost always took shit out on dad even if it was something we did it was his fault because he didn't punish us and no one would stick up with her. She would call him too much of a pussy to make us behave.

It's actually hard to describe how much of a fucking bitch she is. Funny thing is she has 2 masters degrees and is completely normal in public, but at home shit could be pretty aweful.

She is the kind of woman who would spend $1,000 in presents for you, but then get pissed off if you did anything other than worship and agree with everything she did. Gifts to you were basically still her possessions to be used as weapons against you, basically.

Left us with our abusive junkie dad to fuck some other guy she met. No contact in the ~25 years since.

You just described every women on the planet

I dunno man. I'm that OP and i've been married for 20 years now. My wife does not do that shit.

Good ones are out there. She's like a 4/10 at most in looks, but she's the best in personality.

My mom is a narcissistic BPD. She was very good looking when she was younger so she could trap people in with flirting and warmness but once you've got a relationship she will break you down. She completely emasculated me growing up and my dad who she has total control over. I remember she used to taunt my dad by telling our family friends she had sex with some black guys when she was young and single and it was the best sex she ever had. So my dad is a total emasculated beta and he was my father figure. So I'm a weird guy and because of all this I've ended up having relationships with narcissistic women like my mom. I'm single now and don't plan to have kids until my mom's dead.
She also fucked my sister in the head and she's just as narcissistic as my mom. My sister basically squandered her 20s being a social media whore.
Also my dad works a roster where he's away from home a lot and my mom used to work with my sister to ensure she could bring home her tinder dates for the night and dad would never find out, because dad thought my sister to be a church going virgin. In reality dad goes on his work trips and my sis would bring guys home. Mom gave her money for condoms and lingerie etc.
I don't even want relationships with women anymore tbh