What's the hardest lesson in life to learn ?

what's the hardest lesson in life to learn ?

Attached: happiness38493843.gif (240x134, 654.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CKgxXJxR08Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the one hardest one to truly accept and understand is that's not fair.

the matrix is true

this. also never relax around jews.

Attached: D1297C39-9C93-46A0-ACEF-58ADAEBD349C.png (1080x1082, 1.78M)

never stick your dick in crazy.

Attached: 553567116.jpg (1200x630, 113.81K)

inb4 ywnbaw

Nor blacks or gypsies. Reputations happen for a reason, gotta be careful.

Understanding yourself.
Usually by the time you have the insight into an aspect of who you are, it's usually too late make use of it.
Youth really is wasted on the young.

Most people only look out for themselves.

A truly nice, kind, and generous person is extremely hard to come by.

how to accept yourself for who you are, there are currently people who go to extremes to deny who they are and they end up with a 41% suicide rate

Rent free

The world runs it course no matter what you think or do. Either you move out of its way or you'll get squished. In the same absolute way gravitiy is just a thing. Obey the laws or die. Mercy or justice isn't a thing that exists.

Christ is Lord

Your body is coursing with chemicals that fill you with urges that, unless you're good looking and/or wealthy, you'll never be able to fulfill.

Damn that kid took a punch from his father way better then I ever did.

>what's the hardest lesson in life to learn?
The unfair challenges and circumstances you've had to overcome are irrelevant and there's no reason to account for them when measuring your worth and effectiveness as a man. You can either work twice as hard for the same results as others and learn to be happy about it or you can accept impotence and roll over into a grave feeling smug about the totally hypothetical superiority you'd have under different circumstances.

Attached: 1653045671372.jpg (654x642, 59.38K)

triggered much?

Dilate.

Attached: 1594162900308.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

the phrase "the world isn't out to get you" is complete bullshit

Gets my vote

What's wealthy

Men are stupid

How to be aware of attempts to manipulate you.

Way too many people on the right and left who are easily worked up and can't tell they're being played.

very true

Fucking hell that hurt but it's absolutely right.
I was just bitching to my friend about this the other day. I legitimately had to work 2x as hard as the people around me just for people to treat me like a half-normal person.

Explain, what mistreatment do you experience?

Learning to shut the fuck up and be mindful of EVERYTHING you say because someone is always listening and they could very well be looking for a weakness that they can use to harass and exploit you.

Be mindful of who you do business with and make friends of because they could be the ones trying to harass and exploit you.
If you are faced with someone harassing you or trying to exploit you then stop talking, get away from them, and stay away from them. Dont re-engage with them later because they will try their bullshit again.
Also dont show any sign of being upset or bothered by what people say, theyre prodding you to get a rise out of you, a textbook bully. Just ignore them.

Dont lend people money, even if you have it on you, dont. You will NEVER see that money again and it makes you seem and feel like the bad guy if you ask for it back. They WILL NOT pay you back on their own 99% of the tims. If you give someone money of any kind without a written agreement then just consider it gone.

Being a hard worker wont get you paid more, but it will improve your reputation amongst employers and possibly save your ass when you get in trouble or when layoffs are happening.

Having friends and women is an expense, both time and money wise. Be considerate to how you spend your time and money, and dont spend it on worthless people that are more of a drag than a pick-me-up

cont?

Thats because working twice as hard as everyone else is crackhead esque and it seems like your trying to outperform them. I knew a faggot that liked to get all worked up over nothing and try to do a super duper good job. He was an annoying insufferable asshole and Im glad hes gone.

A laundry list of shit. And like you said, it doesn't really matter.
1. No one cares.
2. Even if they did it doesn't fix the problem.
3. Life is almost exclusively suffering with a few breaks sprinkled throughout. Suffering is the natural state of man. It's only recently in history that there is some deviation from that. You have certain demographics who grew up not knowing what that is. I almost pitty them.

youtu.be/CKgxXJxR08Q

don't need to, i'm not mentally ill

My closest "friends" tried exploit my weaknesses while we were young impressionable teenagers, Got some lasting behavior on me that I can never trust anyone else with anything. Other than myself within my head

>Dont lend people money, even if you have it on you, dont. You will NEVER see that money again and it makes you seem and feel like the bad guy if you ask for it back. They WILL NOT pay you back on their own 99% of the tims. If you give someone money of any kind without a written agreement then just consider it gone.
this is giant. incredibly, incredibly fucking true. and when someone rarely does pay you back max effort asap, that's a good person to keep around. but you'd have to bum out 100 bucks to 10 people to find that one person.

so true