Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Attached: 141B0947-8CFE-425F-AE2F-BF40A86E5081.jpg (2187x1971, 1.04M)

Nm, Hbu?

Patching drywall

You got up earlier than me, but then I’m out on the left coast. Coffee now, about to wake up the boy to make him breakfast before hos basketball games. Wife drove down to LA this morning to visit friends, so we’re bachelors today. Probably get some carry out and watch a movie tonight. Thinking noodles from a new place and The Batman.

Attached: 138B7040-6A9B-46CA-8FD3-2F74CFAB1B48.jpg (2592x1936, 1.07M)

Fantasizing about doing gay sex with you bud light user

I’m up at 7:00 am CT at the latest. Have any of you seen Ford vs Ferrari? Any good? Long movie. Raining here again.

Well I’m flattered, but I like huge tits & tight pussy. Call me old fashioned

It's like 45° F here which is not that cold compared to where I grew up but none of these houses have heating so it's cold as balls. Recovering from the flu right now, girlfriend is coming over later so I bought some wine and snacks. A bit constipated since all the cold medicine here has codeine in it.

Sup nigger, post a picture of your grocery cart from this week and the meal you’re currently cooking in your plastic lined crockpot.
Big fan of yours btw.

Playing Vidya. How are you budguy, did you take a break from posting haven't seen you in awhile.

Fuck off attention whore piece of shit

Dropping a dookie. Also smoking meat for the next 11 hours. Maybe drinking tallboys. Maybe go fishing. I tried last night but I was too drunk. I gave up before I hooked myself or dropped my phone in the river You?

Attached: IMG_20220520_210826647~2.jpg (3089x3703, 1.49M)

You like attention whoring for dudes with hard cocks

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. DON’T YOU DARE DISRESPECTING BUDLIGHT user OR I’LL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN AND POUND YOU IN THE ANUS TO DEATH AND I’M NOT EVEN GAY OKAY?

Hopefully he wasn't in jail for that domestic incident

Tomorrow my good pal

Was out of town for a while. Now back home with Covid

Attached: 12E755AC-CCA0-4D14-89E7-70544853843B.png (720x669, 1.01M)

>with Covid
Prolly just a hangover. Didn't you just have Covid not too long ago?

Hey pal. I saw the pics. I miss fishing. Should get back into it. I was cleaning out my overflowing car before it started raining. I have at least 10 cases of mixed booze/wine etc in there… post fish pics if you can

1st time testing positive. Thursday. Nobody has an opinion on Ford v Ferrari?